In the need of hearing's EARS....

CutieActress

Reaction score
Hi there!

I dunno if this is an appropriate thing for me to do, but Im desperate! :)

I have a homepage that I put in a lot of video clips of family and friends' events, but I have put in so much friends' events video clips because Im able to comprehend what was being said. I put in captions for other hearings to understand and enjoy what was being said. Unfortunately, in MOST video clips, Im not able to understand what my hearing family members are saying or catching up what they are saying! :dunno: I want all the deafies to enjoy as well as hearings are enjoying my friends' events clips! :popcorn:
Also, Im making a surprise documentary on my Dad :kiss: , and Im making a surprise memorial short video (15 mins) to my Grandpa. :angel: I dont want to ask my family members to help out because Im doing this FOR them...

Anyway, I was hoping if I could ask any hearing members here to help me out by clicking on video clips from my homepage, and they can type down whats being said... :type: Is this possible? Most clips range from 30 secs to 3 mins.

*crossing my fingers* :fingersx:
Please do let me know if you are willing to do this.

Thanks for reading this! :)

CutieActress said:
Hi there!

I dunno if this is an appropriate thing for me to do, but Im desperate! :)

I have a homepage that I put in a lot of video clips of family and friends' events, but I have put in so much friends' events video clips because Im able to comprehend what was being said. I put in captions for other hearings to understand and enjoy what was being said. Unfortunately, in MOST video clips, Im not able to understand what my hearing family members are saying or catching up what they are saying! :dunno: I want all the deafies to enjoy as well as hearings are enjoying my friends' events clips! :popcorn:
Also, Im making a surprise documentary on my Dad :kiss: , and Im making a surprise memorial short video (15 mins) to my Grandpa. :angel: I dont want to ask my family members to help out because Im doing this FOR them...

Anyway, I was hoping if I could ask any hearing members here to help me out by clicking on video clips from my homepage, and they can type down whats being said... :type: Is this possible? Most clips range from 30 secs to 3 mins.

*crossing my fingers* :fingersx:
Please do let me know if you are willing to do this.

Thanks for reading this! :)
where are the links... I'll help ya out

rockdrummer said:
where are the links... I'll help ya out

Hi there!

Currently, I only put in ONE clip for now cuz I didnt want to put in SOOO many family clips without any captions... I was hoping to see if any hearies are willing to help out, & if they are willing to help out, then I will put in more..

http://a258production.com/album/events/videos.html

Just look for the one with "NEED HEARING PERSON TO HELP ME WITH THIS"

Let me know if you can or CANT do this. There are three people in the video, my Grandpa (I dont think he was saying anything ... just laughing), my cousin, Heidi, behind the camera., which she TALKS so much (& FAST!), and my Grandma, who didnt talk much.. This is a 12 secs clip.

Thanks for doing this, but if you cant do this... dont worry about it... :)

CutieActress said:
Hi there!

Currently, I only put in ONE clip for now cuz I didnt want to put in SOOO many family clips without any captions... I was hoping to see if any hearies are willing to help out, & if they are willing to help out, then I will put in more..

http://a258production.com/album/events/videos.html

Just look for the one with "NEED HEARING PERSON TO HELP ME WITH THIS"

Let me know if you can or CANT do this. There are three people in the video, my Grandpa (I dont think he was saying anything ... just laughing), my cousin, Heidi, behind the camera., which she TALKS so much (& FAST!), and my Grandma, who didnt talk much.. This is a 12 secs clip.

Thanks for doing this, but if you cant do this... dont worry about it... :)

Sent you a PM with the stuff. :)

I got it, and I replied to you.

Thanks SOOO M U C H ! :) i will have to put in captions after Im done running my errands.

Again, thanks! :)

ayala920 said:
Sent you a PM with the stuff. :)

Back