In The Memory Of TongueonFire Aka Amanda

Count me in. I felt bad abt Amanda for everybody who knew her and such like that, I dont know her that very well. I saw her posts around in here. :(

She was a beautiful and brave woman. She gave a gift to all of us. It is a shame that it had to take death to put that in perspective. :( Makes us think in how we interact with each other..

Shiva said:
am going to start save up all her recipes and add to my recipes system at my site in case some hasnt posted by her.

Let you all know that I am TRYING to set up a chatroom for memorial service (for internet friends and even family if they want to come in) but once I talk things over with Alex to get chatroom set up soon as possible and will let everyone know.

That would be awful nice to have a chatroom in this form.

Why not, we make a cookbook with her picture on the front. We can print and collect all of her recipes. We always remember her when we will make something to cook. She will be very happy to seeing us to make something what she gave us many good recipes.

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of Amanda - what was she ill with? Was it a terminal disease? :( So sorry to hear about this.

Spirit of TOF watch us and smile ... knows that she have wonderful and caring ADers around here.

Sabrina said:

Why not, we make a cookbook with her picture on the front. We can print and collect all of her recipes. We always remember her when we will make something to cook. She will be very happy to seeing us to make something what she gave us many good recipes.

I did that yesterday. :) I even had her photo (the same one that says in pink, "1977-2005 a memory to Amanda Davisson" that LBG had in her signature) on my cover, with the title "Amanda's Receipes".....I put all of her receipes in a two binded soft notebook. :) Now whenever I want to do a receipe, I can look up this cookbook I made and remember her by. :)

Sabrina said:

that is great idea sabrina

i will buy blinder with a pastic cover in the front and make a memorial with amanda's picture and add her recipes and everytime i make them i will think of her

Sabrina that is what i am try to do setting up the chatroom for memorial service and it is in the underway while I am discussing this with alex.

count me in not matter she didnt know me havent talked w/me once but i read her posts/recipes... speechless* n tear*

Count me in please!!!

she is great at things, I asked her few times for tips of cooking for my large family... she was an ideal for that too! :D

SherryCherish said:
count me in, Blackietongue!!

I wonder how Amanda got her nickname "Blackietongue"? Was there a reason...did she have black tongue? Just curious if anyone knows.

Sabrina said:

It's super idea. I love to do that.

I was thinking about make cover page "Amanda Davisson's Chef Cookbook" with the pic of her .. I will try to make one and show tonight when I get home from school cause in this computer dont have some on program so i will make one at home :)

Is that good idea ?? vote or not vote? lol

DeafMonkey said:
I was thinking about make cover page "Amanda Davisson's Chef Cookbook" with the pic of her .. I will try to make one and show tonight when I get home from school cause in this computer dont have some on program so i will make one at home :)

Is that good idea ?? vote or not vote? lol

Good idea!

Hey, I like ur signture!

Back