In light of recent events ...

:lol: here's what was made for me. Seems relatively tame! :lol:

Goodbye everyone, Drama Queens its sickening, to say the least. I know I am not alone here in this feeling. I know others who have left over the same thing. I know others will continue to leave over the same thing. To the rest, enjoy your illusions of moral and intellectual superiority. I'd rather waste my time in groups where people actually talk topics. Rot!!

My second time::

Goodbye everyone, Well since no one here wants to hear people's opinions or views, and you must have to know someone who posts alot well not to be hounded everytime you post...then I will take leave of this place. They are upset with me purretty much Bring my whiskers back, will you!?!

Goodbye,, oh no way on they leaving to introduce go away friends depression :/ crying!!! sad!, to bye to , awwww It oh no aww introduce on said on gone on no way, introduce go to bye on said on they depress think and! story!;;
poor sorry hear sadly on sorry they on said bye introduce go away! :/

Using all available options at one time give a more verbose creation. :)

Goodbye everyone, Once someone decides their opinion varies from the vast majority, they're warned like they're five years old and then their comments are frozen. It's disgusting. Whatever happened to friendly debates? You used to actually be ABLE to do that here. Now the MINUTE, and I mean MINUTE you say something contrary to popular vote, you're warned. I no longer feel welcome here, or that kinship I was searching for. Hostile You're all mean bitches. Your soil reaps of evilness. After the last few weeks or so of posts (and the often aggressively and needlessly snarky comment storm that accompanies several of them), I feel that I must leave this community. I am smarter. You don't feel creative? Are your friends changing? Maybe life is different. Maybe that's good. Maybe you need to spend a few years alone. It is probably best for everyone if I just leave, because I can hardly get a sentence out without offending somebody. I also think you should look at yourselves and realize how hypersensitive you are to everything. Dogbreath I hope all you fat cows die. I will never post here again. Yucky

Goodbye,, oh no way on they leaving to introduce go away friends depression :/ crying!!! sad!, to bye to , awwww It oh no aww introduce on said on gone on no way, introduce go to bye on said on they depress think and! story!;;
poor sorry hear sadly on sorry they on said bye introduce go away! :/

The "GOODBYE I HATE YOU ALL" post generator :wave:

GO use the generator and see what you can do!

Goodbye everyone, You people all absolutely disgust me. I no longer feel welcome here, or that kinship I was searching for.

I know you will delete this post, or call me a troll. You'll probably block comments to it. I just think you need to be aware of how rude some of you sound, not everyone spends their whole life reading guinea pig forums all the time.

But I guess in the several months I have been gone this community has gone to shyte.

I am uninterested in talking to people who are only interested in being rude. But I've got to be frank, within the past year, this community has really gone down the dump shoot. i'm out of here. i am not sad about it either.

Goodbye everyone, You people all absolutely disgust me. I no longer feel welcome here, or that kinship I was searching for.

I know you will delete this post, or call me a troll. You'll probably block comments to it. I just think you need to be aware of how rude some of you sound, not everyone spends their whole life reading guinea pig forums all the time.

But I guess in the several months I have been gone this community has gone to shyte.

I am uninterested in talking to people who are only interested in being rude. But I've got to be frank, within the past year, this community has really gone down the dump shoot. i'm out of here. i am not sad about it either.

I love that! I am surprised there are actually guinea pig forums, let alone that someone would leave one in a fury!

Goodbye everyone, Hello I am how feeling pretty happy heart and love soft faithful, love enjoy, I love heart,enjoy, laught, funny If people don't want to see what I had to say, maybe they should consider kindness. :lol:

Back