In 2008!

CyberRed said:
Eeek ! I hope not !
I prefer a man to be President, not a woman.

Why?

I can't see the difference between man and woman because they are only human.

I see nothing wrong with woman to be President? I find it's cool to have woman to be president.

I'm sure that you remember that British Margaret Thatcher? She's very good and strong woman. British call her "iron woman". She take care of her people in England very well. I beleive that Hillary would be good president.

I'd vote anyone who's a democratic! I'm sick of Bush! If Hillary runs for President, I'd vote for her. Good thing that Bill would be there to help her out. Bill was a good president.. never intend to get people killed on purpose. Bill has done stuff in his "personal" life but so have we! RIGHT!!????

Cheri is right.. ya know... As a president, Bill did his job..

I don't know much about Rice.. I do know she's into politics but how well does she know about presidential? If Rice is a republican then screw that.

Reba said:
That's what the Germans thought when then elected Hitler, and that's what the Italians thought when they elected Mussolini...

It belongs past!

I prefer freedom, not control.

Would you want to let government ignore their people & children's welfare system and also their safety to consdier war? For me, not way! I rather to have government to take care/support of their people & children's welfare system & safety than support the war.
Cheri's post:
...I think myself that United States needs to be in control...

That's what Cheri meant. I'm agree to this.

RebelGirl said:
I'd vote anyone who's a democratic! I'm sick of Bush! If Hillary runs for President, I'd vote for her. Good thing that Bill would be there to help her out. Bill was a good president.. never intend to get people killed on purpose. Bill has done stuff in his "personal" life but so have we! RIGHT!!????

Cheri is right.. ya know... As a president, Bill did his job..

I don't know much about Rice.. I do know she's into politics but how well does she know about presidential? If Rice is a republican then screw that.

Exactly!

Well Rice say not long ago that she don't want to be president... :dunno:

Liebling:-))) said:
Exactly!

Well Rice say not long ago that she don't want to be president... :dunno:

Okay.. it would be interesting to see how Hillary does as a president! First woman ever! would be funny how they would call Bill.. First Gentleman, First Man??.. since its been "First Lady" forever! I think its time to make a change!

I want to see a female president of the United States, I want something different, I'm tired of all male power....let's have a turn with those females. :)

<---Hoping the General runs again!

Still a fan of Wes Clark all the way and hoping he tosses his 4-star General's hat in the ring this time...EARLY so he gets a running start.

sequoias said:
I want to see a female president of the United States, I want something different, I'm tired of all male power....let's have a turn with those females. :)

I agree with you. It is time for a change. Look at Britian they had female prime minister.. they have a queen..

we only have rice.. thats it?? too much male egos out there in politics (no offense).

Liebling:-))) said:
Why?

I can't see the difference between man and woman because they are only human.

Yeah, I know the difference in between a man and woman. If, you prefer a woman to be president, then that's for you. But, if I prefer a man to be president, then that's for me. I don't think by havin' a woman to be president is a wise thing to do, IMO.

I see nothing wrong with woman to be President? I find it's cool to have woman to be president.

Well, I say once again... that's for you, but not for me. Sorry. :)

I'm sure that you remember that British Margaret Thatcher? She's very good and strong woman. British call her "iron woman". She take care of her people in England very well. I beleive that Hillary would be good president.

Oh, yeah I do remember her. You have to remember that I live in America, not in England. If, I live in England, then I would still want a man for president, not a woman. Nothin' will change my POV. I don't believe that a "woman" should above a "man's" head and, that's IMO. :thumb:

Yeah, it's true that we have different POV... :thumb:

It's normal that we have healthy debate with agree to disagree in respectful way when we have different opinion. :thumb:

downing said:
I agree with you. It is time for a change. Look at Britian they had female prime minister.. they have a queen..

we only have rice.. thats it?? too much male egos out there in politics (no offense).

Don't forget New Zealand has a female president, too. :)

HitlerTraitor6.JPG

Back