Immigrants....geeze

Oh boo hoo.... wasnt a personal attack. Damn some people just dont get it,

I have a great sense of humor but not at the expense of others. Stereotyping people does negatively affect those who work hard and stuff. It would make me an hypocrite to laugh at this.

Or they could have said, sorry there are no such an american since most of us are mutt. I have relatives are, japanes, mexican, P.R., czech, italian, irish, england, norweighn, scottish,polish, greek , and more!! why? we are all mutt family!

Or they could have said, sorry there are no such an american since most of us are mutt. I have relatives are, japanes, mexican, P.R., czech, italian, irish, england, norweighn, scottish,polish, greek , and more!! why? we are all mutt family!

Right...:D

My SSDI pay more than full-time minimum wage job.

That's pathetic for our country.

My SSDI pay more than full-time minimum wage job.

That's pathetic for our country.

But its still not enough to live comfortably on either. They stick you right where you get too much to qualify for anything yet not enough to pay for it either. So it sticks you in the poverty level and you just have to manage very carefully. Sucks.
Applying for jobs/careers is nothing like it used to be, I used to get called like the day after applying, now its like forever and seems to be looked down upon as well...

But its still not enough to live comfortably on either. They stick you right where you get too much to qualify for anything yet not enough to pay for it either. So it sticks you in the poverty level and you just have to manage very carefully. Sucks.
Applying for jobs/careers is nothing like it used to be, I used to get called like the day after applying, now its like forever and seems to be looked down upon as well...

Yes, I agree with you about SSDI is still living poor and you cannot have nice house, nice car, traveling, etc. I'm not qualify for Medicaid and possibly food stamp, but I'm qualify for Section 8 that where their waiting list is ridiculously longer and possibly limit to small towns or western states if you want to escape from high crime area (in here, majority of Section 8 properties are in high crime area and poorer rural area). I prefer to stay with my family.

I rather to work over live on SSDI because it is no fun to stay at home for all nothing with little money. I can't wait to finish the school sooner as possible.

Yes, I agree with you about SSDI is still living poor and you cannot have nice house, nice car, traveling, etc. I'm not qualify for Medicaid and possibly food stamp, but I'm qualify for Section 8 that where their waiting list is ridiculously longer and possibly limit to small towns or western states if you want to escape from high crime area (in here, majority of Section 8 properties are in high crime area and poorer rural area). I prefer to stay with my family.

I rather to work over live on SSDI because it is no fun to stay at home for all nothing with little money. I can't wait to finish the school sooner as possible.

Yes I agree, Im trying to get back into the work force but it will be a big change for me since I cant manual labor like I did before and I dont have enough computer skills to work in an office ( I cant even type other than hunt and peck) I have even tried typing tutorials/classes... nope, my fingers just dont cordinate like that.
I could supervise an entire construction crew, but then again you have the Union and Seniority issues as well that will road block you.
I would have to make enough that would cover my fuel, my sons daycare and any other expenses including my bills for the job to be worthy otherwise Id still be in a rut... right now Im a stay at home dad, going to work would be a hugh added expense with daycare until my son starts regular school. Not to mention the classes he has now for development getting ready for school next year.
Like you and like I mentioned, they pay you on a scale and its just over qualifications so no food stamps or other assistance. I want to go back to school for a speed course ( 2 years ) and get into the medical field again where the money is at... but the positions are filling up really quick where sooon they wont be in demand anymore and another field will be... I thought going back to VR and go ahead with some training just to get replacement aids to get me started or if they will provide the surgery for CI since I really cant afford either and the CI's would be a better choice in the long run.

Yes I agree, Im trying to get back into the work force but it will be a big change for me since I cant manual labor like I did before and I dont have enough computer skills to work in an office ( I cant even type other than hunt and peck) I have even tried typing tutorials/classes... nope, my fingers just dont cordinate like that.
I could supervise an entire construction crew, but then again you have the Union and Seniority issues as well that will road block you.
I would have to make enough that would cover my fuel, my sons daycare and any other expenses including my bills for the job to be worthy otherwise Id still be in a rut... right now Im a stay at home dad, going to work would be a hugh added expense with daycare until my son starts regular school. Not to mention the classes he has now for development getting ready for school next year.
Like you and like I mentioned, they pay you on a scale and its just over qualifications so no food stamps or other assistance. I want to go back to school for a speed course ( 2 years ) and get into the medical field again where the money is at... but the positions are filling up really quick where sooon they wont be in demand anymore and another field will be... I thought going back to VR and go ahead with some training just to get replacement aids to get me started or if they will provide the surgery for CI since I really cant afford either and the CI's would be a better choice in the long run.

Sono
I learned to type the year before I could take it in high school. One of my aunts showed me which finger would be used to hit which key if doing touch typing when plans changed because of rainy weather during a visit to another relative. That turned into a good time passer while waiting for the weather to clear. Then the aunt & uncle we had been visiting gave me that old typewriter that had been my cousin's and left when he moved out. Using that worked for me. Then years later I told a co-worker about doing his hunting & pecking with the fingers that are used for touch typing when he started wanting to do some typing for himself. He later told me that it worked for him as well as a way to learn the keyboard. Of course, in this day and age the keyboard would most likely be attached to a computer. I also think that doing something like that at you own speed rather than trying to keep up in a formal class has advantages. Just a thought.

Sono
I learned to type the year before I could take it in high school. One of my aunts showed me which finger would be used to hit which key if doing touch typing when plans changed because of rainy weather during a visit to another relative. That turned into a good time passer while waiting for the weather to clear. Then the aunt & uncle we had been visiting gave me that old typewriter that had been my cousin's and left when he moved out. Using that worked for me. Then years later I told a co-worker about doing his hunting & pecking with the fingers that are used for touch typing when he started wanting to do some typing for himself. He later told me that it worked for him as well as a way to learn the keyboard. Of course, in this day and age the keyboard would most likely be attached to a computer. I also think that doing something like that at you own speed rather than trying to keep up in a formal class has advantages. Just a thought.

I have a computer program that teaches typing, on screen/keys, it puts out letters, words..ect... and you hit the keys as it goes. Then you get a % right/wrong. It explains where to put the fingers, which to use for which keys...ect... and i watched people at my old work learn from it within week(s) depending on their ability...me, I never could comprehend it... i know where they go and all but i cannot for the life of me get it? I can hunt and peck almost 40wpm with a few mistakes along the line... lol or so it feels that way.

I have a computer program that teaches typing, on screen/keys, it puts out letters, words..ect... and you hit the keys as it goes. Then you get a % right/wrong. It explains where to put the fingers, which to use for which keys...ect... and i watched people at my old work learn from it within week(s) depending on their ability...me, I never could comprehend it... i know where they go and all but i cannot for the life of me get it? I can hunt and peck almost 40wpm with a few mistakes along the line... lol or so it feels that way.

wish work for me would be impossible,i see one letter in brain but it very hard to translate to fingers on key bord sure people notice when I post

racist Mexico law
"prove knowledge of Spanish"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_nationality_l...

The Nationality Law establishes also that a foreigner that wishes to naturalize must do the following:[2]
present the application to the Secretariat of Foreign Affairs;
formulate the renunciation and taking of the oath of nationality once this has been given;
prove knowledge of Spanish and Mexican history integratation to the national culture; and
prove residence in Mexico for five years immediately prior to the submission of the application, or
two years of residency if:
a direct descendant of a Mexican by birth; or
is the mother or father of a Mexican by birth; or
is a national of a Latin American or Iberian country; or
to the judgment of the Secretariat, she or he has performed or created outstanding works in a cultural, social, scientific, technical, artistic, sports or business area that benefit the nation, in which case, the foreigner is not required to have resided in the country for the number of years prescribed in the law; or
one year of residency if adopted by a Mexican national, as well as all minors, who are second generation descendants or have been under tutelage of a Mexican national.

I tend to ignore the "how to position your fingers" from those programs and from what I learned in high school and just let my fingers do the typing as comfortably as possible rather than try to force myself to do it a certain way.

Three blind mice walk into a pub. But they are all unaware of their surroundings, so to derive humour from it would be exploitative.

Oh, and my favorite!

Two people of different ethnic backgrounds are interacting. One person behaves in a way stereotypical of their ethnic background. The other person reacts in a way stereotypical of their ethnic background, which, considered in the context of the first person's action, is humorous.

Back