imaginary friends

wickedeyed

Reaction score
i used to have an imaginary friend but i think she's married now.

now i'm left with flaccid body pillows named henry and george.

Originally posted by wickedeyed
i used to have an imaginary friend but i think she's married now.

now i'm left with flaccid body pillows named henry and george.

whatever happened to that thing between you and marie? I really enjoyed you both

I have 2. They both started off as inside jokes between my best friend and I, and though they're not really anything like the imaginary friends you had as a kid... I don't know what else to call them.

i had one too with my former best friend, we called him mr. adolscent.

whatever that spells... he'd be the most stereotyped imaginary peson...

we were cruel.

intresting sight to see,

when i was a little toddler i used to have a imgainary friend whom i called richie for a while cuz i was living far away from friends and poeple, as the yrs went by, I outgrew him now i have my dream freind that sings me a lullaby song to put me to sleep hehehe :)

:twisted: I do have an imaginary friend to this day... why do you think I put my sn name as Freaky? Sometimes I suh-wear my imaginary friend and I are in a constant battle for my subconscious and my sanity! I don't have to worry about being bored to death because I can easily keep myself entertained at all times, even in church! Sometimes I'll break out in fits of giggles and my parents will ask go :ugh: at me! What can I say.. I'm one of a kind and don't have to worry about interferring between two friends fighting!! :laugh2: I'll just argue with myself and make a public spectacle out of myself! LMFAO!!!

well.. i do have imaginary friends (two of them) but one of them are bad person and other one is very good person. I don't tend to talk to this bad person which causes me into bad shapes and depressions. the other good person it helps me to stay calm and could talk abt anything. :)

mm..i am thinking of calling mine Gollum..or Smeagol....:laugh2: anyway, anybody caught that mtv 2003 awards? When Gollum won the virtual character somethingy award?... that was hilarious!!

I used to have imaginary friend during my childhood. That's strange toward my parents when they realized I was talked myself. :lol:

Back