I'm so bored...

oh, a 4-day weekend!:dance: Do WHAT?

OH, geez, Bott - big MISS - sorry -U put the mileage for the Gatlinburg/Memphis thing -:ty: Have you been to the Nat. Park? I thought it was beautiful!

:wave:Mitzan

so what plans for tonight anyone?

That's OK dogmom, I have never been to Tennesee. I just like maps, so it was a question that caught my eye. :cool2:

Hello SunnyUsagi i wanna said welcome join AD :)

Nothing do right now but just done w/my clothes laundry and little clean up before my good friend come over and we will go out dinner then go to deaf club little while killed my time.. since i m not go work today (night off)

Hello SunnyUsagi i wanna said welcome join AD :)

Nothing do right now but just done w/my clothes laundry and little clean up before my good friend come over and we will go out dinner then go to deaf club little while killed my time.. since i m not go work today (night off)

:ty: for the warm welcome! I hope you and your friend have a great time and enjoy your night off!! I need to be cleaning and doing laundry, but I'm being lazy today.

It's alright... LOL

I think I'd be like my mother-in-law. I can't stand gloomy weather, it makes me all depressed...I really want to move to VA...the weather is so nice there. And in the spring, they have cherry blossom trees in full bloom everywhere! Its so beautiful!

I think I'd be like my mother-in-law. I can't stand gloomy weather, it makes me all depressed...I really want to move to VA...the weather is so nice there. And in the spring, they have cherry blossom trees in full bloom everywhere! Its so beautiful!

I agree about the blossoms. I live in MD and I love this time of the year with all the blooms.

I agree about the blossoms. I live in MD and I love this time of the year with all the blooms.

:) I'm taking a trip to Richmond in about a month to see a friend of mine. I've never been there during June, so I don't know if they'll still be in full bloom or not. I hope so, I don't want to miss them!

I've heard Virginia is supposed to be very beautiful.

My uncle loves maps, Bott. and he likes to travel and drive to find new places.

:ty:SunnyUsagi! Am sorry about the outsourcing with the relay :-(

well, safe travels and everybody has nice evening with your plans:D

Hi there.
I take it you have some background knowledge of Japanese, SunnyUsagi-chan? (=´∇`=)

anata wa, nihongo ga hanasemasuka?

Hi there.
I take it you have some background knowledge of Japanese, SunnyUsagi-chan? (=´∇`=)

anata wa, nihongo ga hanasemasuka?

hai sukoshi
my friend has been studying it and working on and off with me on it for years.

Back