i'm sad

Southern

Reaction score
lot of stuff going on. blah

aww.. its happen to me few days ago too !! but I am fine now!

Hope you should get new a day and happy by tomorrow;):):)

There are days when the sun doesn't shine, hopefully on these days, your friends, relatives and even family will be 'there', whether with rapport or showing significant support. Just hang in there--and surely, once again, you'll be able to >>> :) once again. ;)

~RR

Sorry you're feeling sad, southern. Some days just suck!

Same here. maybe go walk by the park or something has have beautiful view that could help to have a great relax. Watching stars at night sitting on top of ur car would be great.

I need to do that today too... no jobs' calling me for hire yet.

I know how that feels when you're down in the dumps. Sometime you can brush it off but sometime you can't. All you can do is just hang in there and try the best as you can. There are days that are wonderful but there are days that are not so great. Keep your chin up and you'll be all right. ;)

Go out and do something...anything. Go see a funny movie. Or talk with some friends, go out for coffee or a drink.
Try not to think about being sad and get busy.

aww i am sorry that you are sad

i was feeling down too because of the raining weather bleh!!
when it start to clear up i need to do something little more cheerful

Hang in there, when it rains it pours but it doesn't last too long... Tomorrow is a new day, just finish up today and be glad it's over for today!!! smile... it's not gonna be forever just a short time... You aren't alone!!!

Thanks everyone!
Well lets see. My sister moved out after 2 years of living together. It was supposed to be at the end of the month but she and her husband found a place and had to move right then to get the place so it was abrupt. They moved in like a day. That was two weeks ago. Then some stuff happened with my boyfriend and he isn't going to move in with me to the new apt. AAAAHHHHH so my finances are thrown for a complete loop!!! I have an apt i can barely afford and i don't know if i will have all the money for when rent comes. Not to mention i have to move on 09/08/07 and we all know how stressfull a move is. Add to that i am leaving an apt i love for one i don't care for. This weekend.... i broke up with my boyfriend. so much yuck!! i am very blah. I need to go out and get tore up!! But i am being responsible and keeping my budget tight so going out and getting tore up is not an option. BLAH BLAH BLIGITY BLAH!!!!

Thanks everyone!
Well lets see. My sister moved out after 2 years of living together. It was supposed to be at the end of the month but she and her husband found a place and had to move right then to get the place so it was abrupt. They moved in like a day. That was two weeks ago. Then some stuff happened with my boyfriend and he isn't going to move in with me to the new apt. AAAAHHHHH so my finances are thrown for a complete loop!!! I have an apt i can barely afford and i don't know if i will have all the money for when rent comes. Not to mention i have to move on 09/08/07 and we all know how stressfull a move is. Add to that i am leaving an apt i love for one i don't care for. This weekend.... i broke up with my boyfriend. so much yuck!! i am very blah. I need to go out and get tore up!! But i am being responsible and keeping my budget tight so going out and getting tore up is not an option. BLAH BLAH BLIGITY BLAH!!!!

Wow! When it rains it pours, huh? Hang in there. Southern. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and things will work out.

Hey Southern, sorry yr having a bad time, can understand with the finances, been there, done that so many times, and lost count of house moving events.
And breakups, they always seem like the end of the world at the time.

However, not to belittle your woes, just to put them in perspective, I'll tell you whats been happening to me this year. My son got married in March, his wife had a baby girl in June and 3 weeks later, after a perefect birth, son's wife died of blood clot thru the heart. She had just turned 23, my son is 27 and now has a baby girl to raise on his own. So now my grandaughter has no mother and my sons life as he knew it is no more.

Hang in there and things will get better with time.

Hey Southern, sorry yr having a bad time, can understand with the finances, been there, done that so many times, and lost count of house moving events.
And breakups, they always seem like the end of the world at the time.

However, not to belittle your woes, just to put them in perspective, I'll tell you whats been happening to me this year. My son got married in March, his wife had a baby girl in June and 3 weeks later, after a perefect birth, son's wife died of blood clot thru the heart. She had just turned 23, my son is 27 and now has a baby girl to raise on his own. So now my grandaughter has no mother and my sons life as he knew it is no more.

Hang in there and things will get better with time.

Oh, wow! my condolences! What a tough time for your son, and for you as well.

I'm really sorry and my heart goes out to you, Raykat and Southern.

Cheer up!

That's what friends are for.

If there's no one around to do anything with, do something that you enjoy... the mall, games, movies, whatever... :thumb:

Southern...

Is that all?

Don't you know you are so bless?

My friend just left after she told me her experience in Africa.
She went there to do missionary.

And she said the Africans in poor terrain...

She slept on the floor with 10 other people, men and women in a small
hut and they have no doors or windows, bugs and creepy crawlers
come in and out of the hut.

And she only had bucket of water... and can't take a bath,
only use babywipers she brought from USA
and wipe her face and chest.
And they have no towel and no soap and no tub.

And small hospital.

And children don't wash their hands... some have sores on their
hands and one white man got so sick after touching the children, cause he didn't get all of his shots he suppose to get before going to Africa.

And they don't use toliet paper... they only use a hole to pee and poop.
and of course people there don't wash their hands.

And also women there have to do what men tell them to do...
they can't go anywhere without the Chief or men permission.

And also... they rely on corns.

And Chief got 3 wives.

Children after they turned 3, they go wild... their mother and father
ignored them...
Mothers only care for babies... but ignored children.

And we AMERICANS are so SPOIL.

And you only complain about

1. sister moved out
2. boyfriend won't move in and you break up with him
3. and money you lost

We are such wimp... why do we whine over nothing?

Thank God we don't live like that in Africa.

Southern...

Is that all?

And small hospital.

hands and one white man got so sick after touching the children, cause he didn't get all of his shots he suppose to get before going to Africa.

And Chief got 3 wives.

ignored them...

1. sister moved out
3. and money you lost

:shock: Whoa.... you re hard humorous :lol:

Southern...

Is that all?

And small hospital.

And Chief got 3 wives.

ignored them...

1. sister moved out
3. and money you lost

You showed your ability to count, look at you. Thats special. Please actually read what i wrote though, that would be even more special. I didn't breakup with my boyfriend because he won't move in with me. We had already planned to, which is why i got the more expensive place. Some actions on his part caused that not to go through. Some other actions on his part caused me to break up with him. He is not a member of this site, so i will not put his business out like that. Also i never said i lost money. All of these things together made me sad. Yeah it is not "Africa" sad but here is the thing. A lot of what you state here is from an American perspective. They don't know about toilet paper so why would they care about it. They aren't sad about it. Cheif having 3 wives, what is sad about that? That is normal for their culture. You are puting your view on them and saying oh how sad for them. Just like so many hearing people looking at Deafies and saying oh they are so sad. No not really. And you paint all of Africa like this, when ALL of Africa, the whole continent is not like that......

oh no i am sorry i hope everything will be ok later on just hang there ok
hugs

Back