im plans have weight loss surgery

You can quit eating sweets now, without surgery.

I agree with Reba. Food addiction and the type of food itself is the problem. Lifestyle is the issue, spend a week in France or Italy and you will see the difference.

The processed food we eat in the U.S. is highly addictive and more artificial. You'd be much better off eating fresh, unprocessed food.

Psychologically it is hard to make the change, but the issue is ONLY psychological.

You can quit eating sweets now, without surgery.

im tell you i cant eat sweet after surgery my mom is nurse she know what do and dont

i can taking surgery to loss weight its my choice its my body

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

Yes, it's your choice.

Sara, can I offer just a little advice as I do worry about you. I know that sometimes when having a major change come up and it's in the near future, if there are little changes you can do ahead of time to make the major change a little easier to handle, it might be a good idea.

I think that's kind of what Reba was talking about with the sweets. You had said that you knew after the surgery that you wouldn't be able to have them. I took that to mean that maybe that might be a hard adjustment, so I think Reba was saying, maybe you could begin now with cutting back on them, so that when the surgery date comes up, it won't be as hard to stop with the sweets. :hug:

Sara, can I offer just a little advice as I do worry about you. I know that sometimes when having a major change come up and it's in the near future, if there are little changes you can do ahead of time to make the major change a little easier to handle, it might be a good idea.

I think that's kind of what Reba was talking about with the sweets. You had said that you knew after the surgery that you wouldn't be able to have them. I took that to mean that maybe that might be a hard adjustment, so I think Reba was saying, maybe you could begin now with cutting back on them, so that when the surgery date comes up, it won't be as hard to stop with the sweets. :hug:

im not sure when surgery date will be but we going see weight loss doctor consulations discuss they can let me surgery or not we have wait and see

Back