I'm plan to get DS

I'm a fan of Nintendo and a bit of Sony. I would get the Nintendo Wii and the Sony PS2 (compact one) because my old PS2 sometimes refuses to load some of the games. I'm gonna keep that old PS2 as a antique for a few decades to share with my future children to see what the PS2 was like in the early 2000's.

I will borrow DS from my friend for around week.

If I like it then would think about buy it but if sucks then forget about DS and wait for Sony to redesign other PSP with different colors. I would order redesign PS2 for play some exclusive games like Bully, FFXII, Yakuza and other games.

It will release on Oct 13.
020277b.jpg

Nice, I think I might will get this one cuz my PS2 (older version) is getting not work like cant read many DVDs...

I'm a fan of Nintendo and a bit of Sony. I would get the Nintendo Wii and the Sony PS2 (compact one) because my old PS2 sometimes refuses to load some of the games. I'm gonna keep that old PS2 as a antique for a few decades to share with my future children to see what the PS2 was like in the early 2000's.

you should show SNES to show how real video game system that able load much quick cuz of cartridge as kid would be impressive than rather have long annoying loading from blu-ray/hd-dvd which next-next-gen would have. heh

you should show SNES to show how real video game system that able load much quick cuz of cartridge as kid would be impressive than rather have long annoying loading from blu-ray/hd-dvd which next-next-gen would have. heh

If I got a real SNES console, then I would go for it. I have SNES emulator that can run SNES games from the Mac computer. It runs smoothly and plays just like a SNES console but different controller.

Back