Im New

Valuablelesson

Reaction score
Hi I was born deaf but now I have caustic rectum Cancer.
Surgery is not an option, as i will be un able to be anethetised. This is because(as ive been told) I am allergic and it would kill me. The day to day pain is not the worst part, its knowing that i dont have much time left.
"While he is young, he may at the same time be old, because he has no fear of the things which are to come. So we must exercise ourselves in the things which bring happiness" Epicurus.
Strong words from a great philosopher. But i wish that i had no fear of things which are to come.

Hi ValuableLesson,

First of all, I would like to say " Welcome aboard ! " :D

I am sorry to hear about your situation. My only suggestion to bring your own peace : It would be nice to ask Jesus to come in your life as your personal Saviour and find a church that believes in salvation. This will bring you a peace and joy to know that you will join your Maker. Here's my :hug:

Enjoy postin'....

Thankyou, I find it alot easier to talk to people I dont know, and find it difficult to communicate in person.

Valuablelesson,

As already said, first, welcome to AD! :wave:

As for your illness and possible outcome, I am sure that you already know that you are not alone. Even I have a terminal genetic disorder that has no known cure; other than prayer. For me, I gain strength to enter each day because I know that there is somebody "out there" that needs to hear from somebody like me. Somebody that needs to hear that they are not alone in their day-to-day struggles. Somebody that needs somebody else to listen. Somebody that needs to know that when a doctor says they don't have much time left, that doesn't mean a death sentence. The doctor does not determine your lifespan; God does. But how any of us spend our lives on this earth and even after death, it is up to each of now, in this life, to make every moment count and to make the right decisions for how we spend every remaining moment.

You've got a lot of friends here that you have not met. You have a lot of friends here that will enjoy chatting with you. Some things you may want to share should be public in the appropriate sub-forum of All Deaf to afford the most people to read your words and to respond in their own words. Somethings you may want to say in private and for that, there are Private Messages here on All Deaf. Please feel free to use both. Like I said, you have many friends here that are waiting to meet you.

God bless and I will be praying for you. Please stay in touch with all of us here. All Deaf is a community of its own and a community like no other. My best to you and I hope to see more of your posts as we enter in to a brand new year!

Dave

You are very kind. I find it mad that a random person you have never met can be so loving where as my own neighbour taunts and mocks me when ever I have the misfortune to see them. He cant find me in here :D

Welcome aboard! I'm sorry to hear about your illness. It's rough. I always say, take time to smell the roses and take one day at a time to enjoy while it last.

:welcome: To All Deaf Valuablelesson!!
Sorry to hear about that:(
I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers
Have Fun Posting &
Enjoy Your Stay Here:thumb:

1.gif
to AD.. I am sorry to hear about your situation but i hope that this doesnt find you alone but many friends to talk with while you are living. For now I will keep ya in my thoughts and my prayers and hope you will get thru one day at a time. Meanwhile I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

:welcome: to AD! Aww..I am sorry to hear about your condition. I really hope this forum will bring you cheer and smiles. There are lots of nice people here. :)

:welcome: to Alldeaf! I'm sorry about your condition. Enjoy browsing and posting! :)

WELCOME !!!!! I am sorry to hear about your condition. If you ever need anybody to talk to just PM me! I hope you enjoy posting at AD. I know that it has helped me to come here and make new friends that could help me with what I was going through.

Back