i'm new

Dona

Reaction score
hi this donna i'm deaf n i from norwich

i work deaf youth club i'm vice chairperson also work pub for snake drink n foods
i work pub in saturday not every saturday we take turn i really like to work to there. i got job in deaf club cleaner it was brilliant but i don't like to go to men toitel but have to clean the room but i love it.

work with children n i would like look after down symoled ( i can't spell this ) like wayne from youth club. look after baby to 4 year old i love look after disbales children they really sweet but i feel sorry for them

i been three different work experenice deaf ,hearing and disbale children it good for me to learn which best for me to work there for furtures

:wave: :welcome: Good morning, Donna!!!! Welcome to AD, hope you enjoy your stay here.

I think it's wonderful that you work with Downs Syndrome children. They are so special, and such beautiful children with great, big hearts!!! You are a person with many hats, meaning different job, and that is wonderful to keep you busy.

Have fun posting on AD. Have a great day!!! :)

Hello and welcome to AllDeaf, Dona. :wave:

Hello and welcome, hope you enjoy this forum. :) Do let me know if you need help with anything. :)

thank

i got interveiw this tuesday for course this september hopefully get this course

u kw ab CODA my boyfriend hav CODA n his mum n dad was deaf n i'm deaf n my boyfriend hearing n he good sign n i happy wiv him

Hi Dona,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here! ;)

welcome aboard !

i deaf profound and physical disabled. i in wheelchair. i know English and ASL.if you need help, me will glad help you.
English translation: I am profoundly deaf and physically disabled. I know English and ASL well. If you need any help, I will be glad to help you.

Hello &
14.gif

Back