IM NEW HERE

PrettyBrownEyes

Reaction score
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.12) Sprint:PPC6800)

HI, IM NEW HERE. IM IN SO.CAL, LA. IM 32 YEARS OLD. MY NAME IS CAT. IM HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS AND LEARN MORE SIGN LANG. I AM HEARING BUT I TOOK SOME SIGN LANG CLASSES. IM NOT HERE TO LOOK FOR LOVE CAUSE I HAVE THAT ONE SPECIAL PERSON. BY THE WAY TO COME CLEAN, I AM A LEZ. ALSO TO SEE IF I COULD MAYBE FIND A ROOMMATE AROUND MY AREA OR KNOWS WHERE I COULD RENT FOR CHEAP. IF YOU HAVE ANY ANSWERS OR QUESTIONS FOR ME, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK ME.

Obviously! Welcome but would you mind losing the all caps

Hello PBE and have a nice time with us. Thank god you are a lez, because I'm always sold with beautyfull brown eyes. Just kidding. It's my nature to make jokes. I like poisonous green eyes, and I'm married.
Don't take me seriously. I'm in such kind of mood today that want to write something stupped. As you see I'm a total idiot. :lol:

Welcome to AllDeaf! :)

Would you mind to lower the CAPS, it consider as shouting.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Just calm down and you will find lots of informations here on all the threads here. Have fun reading and posting. See you around here. :wave:

Im new on here my name is Kody and fully deaf and i like here alldeaf its awesome and Welcome to Cat

Back