I'm new here!

Outsider

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Philip (OUTSIDER). I'm from Western Massachusetts and here to make new friends.. I am also bring out message too.

I'm just a man who is living on earth that is still sinful world. I say that because I've studies bible and history along with it and sent people the truth message. And also because I've discover the truth about surprising truth about what false have been mixture with true teaching from many different religion organization through out thousands year.

New friend, you can visit at my site to learn more about that I am wording it out at http://truthprophecy.weebly.com/photo.htm

Last edited:
Everyone believes their religion is the true one.

:welcome: to Alldeaf, Outsider. :)

And religion is a forbidden topic at Alldeaf. So hello while you last.

Is that what the policy in AllDeaf.com against religion?

Yes it is. Any discussion of any religion are not permitted on this forum. We used to have a religion/spiritual section but that is no longer open to any of us.

By the way, welcome to AllDeaf. :)

Hey, what is going on? This thread is old back in 2009, so get out of this thread and use the new thread for introducing yourself which you already did, eh?, Post from hell. :hmm: :roll:

Please strict to law rule follow, you learn mistake follow obey policy serious. please don't next again you learn it reading before follow strict thank

welcome AD

like Bebonang sez---WTF.PFH dragged up an ancient thread. threads older than 30 days should be locked up. who wants to look at year old threads as new? tooooo confusing

Back