im new here

prerunnerchevy

Reaction score
hello, my name is shaen i lives in paso robles, ca where the all famous wineries county are. its located in central coast in san luis county. i decided to join this alldeaf.com because im looking for some old deaf friend from utah and colorado and possible in california. i dont social with deaf at this time.. but im open to meet new people on this site. thank for welcoming me to ad

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Hope you will get to know most of us here and enjoy. :)

Welcome. I hope you find the deaf friends you lost . . . and discover new ones here. Is California's wine country located on rolling hills like many of the wineries here in Oregon?

:welcome: to AllDeaf. I hope ya will enjoy reading and posting. :)

Hopefully ya will find your old deaf friends.

Yes all wineries vineyard is on rolling of hills surrounding my house right in middle of it, I live right across contry road from peach canyon winery, but there is so many more wineries around my house, and yes I love chevy I have one and I do happened to have 3 fords too haha

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Well, if you can not find old Deaf friends, then you might as well move on and enjoy to getting to know us being new to you. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Aloha, Central Cal.. i'm from NorCal (too obviously, lol)

welcome to here, i just joined recently (thanks to Jolie77!)

Back