I'm new here ...

NextGen

Reaction score
I've been registered here for a while now, but never got around to introducing myself. I'm 25, and reside in the Land of Lincoln (also known by its more formal name, Illinois). I was born profoundly Deaf, have a BA in psychology, and a MA in counseling. Here's a picture of how I look:

nextgen.jpg

Hope to have fun here at these forums, and feel free to give me a holler for good conversation or if you might've known me from somewhere else ...

Hello, NextGen. Welcome to AllDeaf. :wave:

Thanks, Alex. Say, where'd you get that avatar of yours made? Looks like it's one of these personalized avatars based on how you actually look like in real life. I've seen them around before, but never did find out where I could get 'em.

Thanks to the both of you. As you can see, I've already gone and modeled an avatar after myself. Let me know if you think it's a spot-on rendition, or comes as close as possible ...

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf NextGen! Speaking of your avatar, whether it's an on-spot rendition of you...umm...after a few quick takes, noticing one's with glasses and the other without...and the shirt in the avatar is blue while your pix is....ahhhh never mind! :lol: It's a spittin' image of you...anyhow, enjoy reading and posting in Alldeaf and hope your stay will be a pleasant one too! :thumb:

Back