I'm new here!

CarlF

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Carl. I am 53 years old and have known a out my hearing loss fir about 30 years, but have probably have a congenital loss that went unnoticed. The loss started out as mild in both ears and was a typical noise induced hearing loss (without the noise exposure!). It is now mild-moderate in left eat and still mild in right ear. I have a reverse cookie bite hearing loss--a loss in low frequencies and high frequencies. My hearing aids and Tek Connect help a great deal. I recently got a Caption Call phone. I don't always have trouble hearing o. The regular phone, but have been stuck when I do--that shouldn't be an issue anymore.

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

welcome_sign_language.jpg

W E L C O M E

Hello! My name is Carl. I am 53 years old and have known a out my hearing loss fir about 30 years, but have probably have a congenital loss that went unnoticed. The loss started out as mild in both ears and was a typical noise induced hearing loss (without the noise exposure!). It is now mild-moderate in left eat and still mild in right ear. I have a reverse cookie bite hearing loss--a loss in low frequencies and high frequencies. My hearing aids and Tek Connect help a great deal. I recently got a Caption Call phone. I don't always have trouble hearing o. The regular phone, but have been stuck when I do--that shouldn't be an issue anymore.

Hello Carl how are you today?

Back