I'm new. guess who?

oakbluffs

Reaction score
well, after lurking for a month or so, I've decided to take a plunge - I signed up today! ::::patting self on back:::::

Some of you might remember me from deafnotes.com and/or deafsinglesconnection.com. Care to hazard a guess?

Happy New Year!

OakBluffs

Welcome to AllDeaf. :wave:

I was once a member at DN, and I went by the username of Happy_Meal.

:wave: welcome to AD OakBluffs, enjoy ur stay! :D

ive not bothered to look into DN so thus no handle ID i used there sowwy

Thanks, Alex!

What happened to DN? It's closed down for good. Let's hope AllDeaf is here to stay - permanently :)

DN is not closed, you must mean DL

oakbluffs, you can expected AllDeaf will be here to stay for as long we lives, hopefully!

oakbluffs said:
well, after lurking for a month or so, I've decided to take a plunge - I signed up today! ::::patting self on back:::::

Some of you might remember me from deafnotes.com and/or deafsinglesconnection.com. Care to hazard a guess?

Happy New Year!

OakBluffs

i was in dsc too.. and DETESTED it.. how did you like it?? were you able to find a woman there?? hmmm....

Hi,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here....

DL, good ol' days. Totally miss it.

Welcome OaksBuff! We have another Masshole! Enjoy your stay! :)

bbnt,

DeafNotes.com is gone. Matthew Moore got fed up with all the bickering in there.

oakbluffs said:
bbnt,

DeafNotes.com is gone. Matthew Moore got fed up with all the bickering in there.

what is deafnotes.com? is it similar to this site??

zesty said:
what is deafnotes.com? is it similar to this site??

Yes, it is a forum for the deaf like this one too but AD is the best! The moderators does an excellent job of keeping flaming down here unlike at other forums where all people just bicker out of control. Similiar to DSC boards too.

Alex said:
Welcome to AllDeaf. :wave:

I was once a member at DN, and I went by the username of Happy_Meal.

LOL! How did you come up with a user name of Happy Meal? Been eating too much McDonald's Happy Meal? :giggle:

oakbluffs, Hello welcome to AllDeaf, I used to be a member of DeafNotes too, but did not post too much, was more watching them arguing back and forth, wasn't my type of forum I would wanna post.

Meg said:
Yes, it is a forum for the deaf like this one too but AD is the best! The moderators does an excellent job of keeping flaming down here unlike at other forums where all people just bicker out of control. Similiar to DSC boards too.

eeekk!!! did they close it down?? i hope!??

oakbluffs said:
bbnt,

it is NOT gone, I clicked on it yesterday and today. It is there and people are still posting

Meg said:

Amen on that Meg

I used to be a member in Deafnotes, but never once posted in there after seeing too much heaten threads and members going back and fourth at eachothers, so I end up being scare to post so I left there and joined DL, that forum did not have enough moderators, and I quit there as well too...

AD has been the best forum I ever been to, and I'm plan on sticking around longer since I trust the moderators and the owner here and they have done a super job!!!

btw what does DSC stands for?...

^Angel^ said:
Amen on that Meg

I used to be a member in Deafnotes, but never once posted in there after seeing too much heaten threads and members going back and fourth at eachothers, so I end up being scare to post so I left there and joined DL, that forum did not have enough moderators, and I quit there as well too...

AD has been the best forum I ever been to, and I'm plan on sticking around longer since I trust the moderators and the owner here and they have done a super job!!!

yea.. i took at peek at deafnotes.. but didnt find it "TOO APPEALING!"... what does DL stand for?? sorry?? :confused:

zesty said:
yea.. i took at peek at deafnotes.. but didnt find it "TOO APPEALING!"... what does DL stand for?? sorry?? :confused:

DeafL-o-r-e, but it's closed now...the owner there is a great and really nice guy but didn't have enough moderators to keep things under control and it was sad he came to a decision to have it closed down forever... I shall miss him :(

Back