IM me anytime

terpprm

Reaction score
hello. i have been on here for a while now, but i just wanted to say, that i am a student interpreter and if anyone wants they can IM me anytime. i am always up for meeting new people!!!! my sign in name is "terpprm" on yahoo, AIM, and MSN.

Philip

Hi Philip, great you are a student Interpreter. I hope it is not pretty hard to learn for you :)
Good Luck!

Welcome to AD! :wave:

Hi Philip, great you are a student Interpreter. I hope it is not pretty hard to learn for you :)
Good Luck!

Welcome to AD! :wave:

thanks....i have taught myself up until now, but the new rules say i have to go to school to get certified :) so i m starting this fall in college. i have interpreted in church every service for the past 2 years. i started in January and was up in front of everyone in March. my ex-girlfriend went to school for it, and it wasn't long before i was doing better than she was. i am hoping to test out of most of my classes. but we'll see.

thanks....i have taught myself up until now, but the new rules say i have to go to school to get certified :) so i m starting this fall in college. i have interpreted in church every service for the past 2 years. i started in January and was up in front of everyone in March. my ex-girlfriend went to school for it, and it wasn't long before i was doing better than she was. i am hoping to test out of most of my classes. but we'll see.

You should become one of these VRS interpreters one day :P

Welcome to AD!

Hello and :welcome: to AD! Hope you will enjoy this informative site. :)

Actually, that is what I want to do more than anything!!!! I want to be a VRS interpreter...

Philip

All the best, mate!! Which company do you think you want to apply? I hope not SVRS.

Welcome back to AD and hope u get alot of fun out of this forum. Good luck with ur training in becoming a terp. Great to know where u are heading with yur skills as a VRS operator. Keep up the good work.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Glad that you want to become an interpreter for the Deaf. Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Back