I'm Mac user

2 weeks ago i went to the mall see the MAC It really cool

Mac lover

Im a Mac lover! I just brought my first Mac is Macbook Pro 15". This laptop is become my new best friend as well to my mobile (send the message and use wireless for bluetooth between computer and mobile).

I use this mac which is good for graphic design, 2d/3d animation and web design..

When i use Macbook Pro which is very easy for me to carried such as meeting with my client for design, take to university to do my task and also homework on a train which is save 4 hours travel from my university to home.

I can use to put some programs such as shadowbook, slapbook, smackbook and iAlertU.

Have to be careful with smackbook cos my close friend use smackbook to hit his LCD screen bit too hard. His LCD is almost half bend..... He only just brought a Macbook pro 17"..... :-( Please use Shadowbook that won't break your lapbook....

IAlertU is pretty cool because that you don't want someone else touch your laptop. this is bit same as car alert with a happy camera snap......... (i use these when my brother tried to touch my laptop)...

Just updated on 2nd Mac, I got 15" MacBook Pro on yesterday, instead of MacBook, I was supposed to want black MacBook then I was changed my mind due graphic issue and prefer to follow the graphic recommendation from employee at Apple store.

Top of MacBook Pro
img00086cs3.jpg

Screen of MacBook Pro with keyboard
img00087cr7.jpg

It's really nice and love it...

Happy holidays to everyone...

Last edited:
Just updated on 2nd Mac, I got 15" MacBook Pro on yesterday, instead of MacBook, I was supposed to want black MacBook then I was changed my mind due graphic issue and prefer to follow the graphic recommendation from employee at Apple store.

Top of MacBook Pro
img00086cs3.jpg

Screen of MacBook Pro with keyboard
img00087cr7.jpg

It's really nice and love it...

Happy holidays to everyone...

Sweet! Couple of staff at my work have 'em. They love 'em too.

Happy Holidays to you too!

PS. Laptop Sleeve Case - Neoprene Notebook Case for Ibook, Powerbook, MacBook & PC - Neocase from Radtech - Thought anyone would like to take a peek and get one for a gift!

Sweet! Couple of staff at my work have 'em. They love 'em too.

Happy Holidays to you too!

PS. Laptop Sleeve Case - Neoprene Notebook Case for Ibook, Powerbook, MacBook & PC - Neocase from Radtech - Thought anyone would like to take a peek and get one for a gift!

Yup, there's good news about Apple has expands the support for bootcamp on tiger to Dec 31, 2007 instead of end of Oct 2007, it's applied for 1.4 version of boot camp but 2.0 is alot better than 1.4, even more stable.

MBP is running so hot when run 3-D games, oh wow but Core 2 Duo is 65 nm and GeForce 8600m GT is 80 nm, that why and new Peryn will be 45 nm, plus reduce of nanometer (occur in every future next-gen of CPU) is so important to run so cooler and MBP is just so thinner too, probably not enough fan or heatsink to keep cool at all time.

Core 2 Duo is MUCH cooler than first Pentium, it was 600 nm, that alot of heat and cause laptop to built in thick and heavier.

Heh....you are probably rich enough to afford 2 new Macs. :P

Heh....you are probably rich enough to afford 2 new Macs. :P

lol, thanks...

How is your new iMac? Have you install the windows via bootcamp?

Have you install some of mac games for your new iMac? Sim City 4?

I have update my post, I'm successfully replaced the 120GB HDD into 250 HDD (purchased from Best Buy) without any needed for help, plus upgrade the HDD from MBP is pretty pain (but easier than old PowerBook and iBook), require apart the MBP, such as remove the screws and open the keyboard/trackpad board then replace it and close it. It worked so great after formatted it via disk utility, if not formatted then hard drive will not found on OSX installer.

I hope that any future MacBook Pro will include slot cover for HDD upgrade, along with existing RAM slot, just like major of recent PC notebooks and MacBook.

Im a Mac lover! I just brought my first Mac is Macbook Pro 15". This laptop is become my new best friend as well to my mobile (send the message and use wireless for bluetooth between computer and mobile).

I use this mac which is good for graphic design, 2d/3d animation and web design..

When i use Macbook Pro which is very easy for me to carried such as meeting with my client for design, take to university to do my task and also homework on a train which is save 4 hours travel from my university to home.

I can use to put some programs such as shadowbook, slapbook, smackbook and iAlertU.

Have to be careful with smackbook cos my close friend use smackbook to hit his LCD screen bit too hard. His LCD is almost half bend..... He only just brought a Macbook pro 17"..... :-( Please use Shadowbook that won't break your lapbook....

IAlertU is pretty cool because that you don't want someone else touch your laptop. this is bit same as car alert with a happy camera snap......... (i use these when my brother tried to touch my laptop)...

Oh!!!!! Marry me!

oh... you live so far... bye :'(

Anyway, my last laptop - iBook G4 has die after I accident drop my laptop. It appear that HDD have damage bad and need to replace. So instead... I brought new laptop - MacBook. I barely backup from iBook to my MacBook before iBook frozen or shutdown. Whew. All my files have recover. wee wee.

lol, thanks...

How is your new iMac? Have you install the windows via bootcamp?

Have you install some of mac games for your new iMac? Sim City 4?

The new iMac is doing great so far. I have installed Windows Vista and used it for a while and I removed it. I have Simcity 4 installed on it. It runs faster than on the G4 but still slow overall because of poor coding of the game. I also have The Sims installed too. I don't play that game much though. Simcity 4 is the only game I have installed that I use time to time. I have over 560,000 in the metro area. :)

do this. rm -rf (file name, or app name, even directory folder) it's gone for good.

and don't mess with rm-rf *.*;

rm-rf similar to Linux. Don't attempt with rm-rf*.* LOL. Kiss your OS and all files good byyyyeee!

Catty

I have update my post, I'm successfully replaced the 120GB HDD into 250 HDD (purchased from Best Buy) without any needed for help, plus upgrade the HDD from MBP is pretty pain (but easier than old PowerBook and iBook), require apart the MBP, such as remove the screws and open the keyboard/trackpad board then replace it and close it. It worked so great after formatted it via disk utility, if not formatted then hard drive will not found on OSX installer.

I hope that any future MacBook Pro will include slot cover for HDD upgrade, along with existing RAM slot, just like major of recent PC notebooks and MacBook.

Just update again, my new hard drive don't pass the SMART test via disk utility and just feel like shit, I would wonders if new WD HDD will going to fail then I just checked on some reviews from consumers then I decided to replace into stock 120GB HDD and returned new HDD to store for exchanged into WD MyBook (External HDD) with USB, FireWire and eSATA (You can use eSATA via expresscard).

I read somewhere about the difference between SATA and eSATA. Now, I am confused because it is so tricky information.

If I use to make a home movies on my computer, I was told that the hard disk drive would be good if it has 7200 rpm. 10,000 would better than 7200. I checked some external hard disks on Apple's website store, and they don't sell the 10,000 rpm external HDD which surprised me.

The new iMac is doing great so far. I have installed Windows Vista and used it for a while and I removed it. I have Simcity 4 installed on it. It runs faster than on the G4 but still slow overall because of poor coding of the game. I also have The Sims installed too. I don't play that game much though. Simcity 4 is the only game I have installed that I use time to time. I have over 560,000 in the metro area. :)

That's great, both of my Mac are great, just got proud because some update has fixed the recently bugs and Google Earth is work so smooth on my iMac again, at previous, it was small lags when move the mouse.

I was removed the XP from MBP to save alot of space from HDD but will re-install at small space and install apps via external HDD, I just got new external HDD so recently.

I read somewhere about the difference between SATA and eSATA. Now, I am confused because it is so tricky information.

If I use to make a home movies on my computer, I was told that the hard disk drive would be good if it has 7200 rpm. 10,000 would better than 7200. I checked some external hard disks on Apple's website store, and they don't sell the 10,000 rpm external HDD which surprised me.

My new external HDD is 7200 RPM, it was desktop style HDD.

Difference on eSATA and SATA, SATA is just from internal machine and eSATA is just use for external cable, such as eSATA is usually for external HDD at same bandwidth.

eSATA can be usually for MacBook Pro or Mac Pro, MBP require expresscard x34 plug-in for eSATA and Mac Pro require PCI or stuff like that for eSATA.

10,000 rpm hdds aren't generally meant for home use. They're commonly distributed to professionals that use it for server or heavy duty movie editing stuff like that. There's even 15,000 rpm hdds, too. Other than that...faster the hdd rotational speed doesn't mean it is faster. The other factors is cache size and the I/O interface stuff. Sometimes a 7200 rpm hdd CAN be faster than a 10,000 rpm hdd.

That's like assuming a car with higher engine revs is faster, not always. For example a car with a big V-8 engine has lower revs to get more power can be faster than a Honda Civic with a tiny high revving engine that needs higher rev to get more power later picks up speed.

I should add that a RAID configuration with SATA hard drives can go up to 3GB/sec, so a 10 000 RPM isn't that big of a deal. In fact, I think any hard drives that can go that fast are also prone to losing data or crashing. A little risky, but RAID configurations are quite popular.

That's correct, RAID configurations is a huge speed advantage compared to single high speed hard drive.

if you're mac user, be ready to see news tomorrow!!!!

macworld expo! Bring plenty towel before you drool over the floor!

if you're mac user, be ready to see news tomorrow!!!!

macworld expo! Bring plenty towel before you drool over the floor!

Yup!!! I had noticed about slim MBP and MB Air, wait and see til tomorrow, lol.

I hope that iTune 7.6 will be rolling update soon to support new digital copy from some DVD movies.

Back