I'm looking to learn more ASL.

Lo

Reaction score
I've been working on learning ASL for the past couple of years. I was hoping I could find someone that could help. I'm sure I'll gett some criticism for being hearing on this site. I do apologize if I am offending anyone by being on here. I am a lesbian but I'm really only looking to find someone willing to help. Thanks.

I've been working on learning ASL for the past couple of years. I was hoping I could find someone that could help. I'm sure I'll gett some criticism for being hearing on this site. I do apologize if I am offending anyone by being on here. I am a lesbian but I'm really only looking to find someone willing to help. Thanks.

If you only want help on ASL, why post in the GLBT?

Maybe try here instead. http://www.alldeaf.com/sign-language-oralism/75678-students-looking-asl-buddies.html

To answer you're question why I posted in here is because I am a Lesbian so I would prefer that someone that helps me is gay.

To answer you're question why I posted in here is because I am a Lesbian so I would prefer that someone that helps me is gay.

And....why's that?...And you said...."the only reason I posted in here is because I am a Lesbian"......so what's that got to do with AllDeaf?

Hey Lo...
I'm just learning ASL as well. I totally understand why you would want to learn with other GLBT folks. Being hoh/deaf is just as much a part of who you are as being gay.

Back