I'm leaving ... bye

MyBlueEyes05

Reaction score
I have been suffering from bad headaches for about one year.I went to the doctors' yesterday and they said to me "Stay away from the computer & tv for four months",Standing up and stretching or walking around a little . I have much more energy and don’t sit so much....
Have a wonderful day and take care all ! It's hard to say goodbye Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye :bye: :bye: :bye: and thank you :ty: :ty: and AD :ily: ....... :cry:

B Y E ................

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 5
Maybe this will indeed be some sort of 'cure' for your 'MyBlueEyes'...by steering away from such things as the computer and TV. Although, I'm aware that such a glare or light that emits from the computer isn't always a good thing which is why some ppls. and certain businesses provide such a 'covering' over the monitor to lessen such light and glare. It might be worth it to check into that and see if that'll help improve your situation, especially with the sort of headaches you've been getting.

Anyhow, whatever it is you must do, do take great care and hopefully we'll see you around when you're doing a whole lot better and the headaches will be a thing of the past! ;)

Surely, AD will miss you, yet, on behalf of AD, wishing you all the very best! :)

~RR

Aw sorry to see you go. There's some stores that carry " anti-glare " privacy screen for computer to help less glarin' into eyes. You may want to check that out. :)

Take care and hopefully one day you will come back when you feel better.

I don't think that your doctor meant for you to stay away from the computer 100%. The doctor probably meant for you to reduce the amount of time you spend on the computer due to staring at the monitor all day long.

Don't leave. :(

aww dont leave here.. can check here sometime not everyday... smiles.. we will miss u

YOu dont have to stay online 24/7 .. u can come in here to check to see whats up for like at least 30 mins.. then go and do whatever you want to..

its always good to take a break away from computer.. stretch and walk around the block..

i read somewhere said if u cant leave your work.. get a covering so u wont get glares from that.. and also u can get prescription glasses for computer only.. hope this helps.. :)

i always have headaches from being online even for 2 hours.. ugh.. so i know how u feels.. :(

:sadwave: I know I haven't been on for awhile, but, I want to take this opportunity to say it will be sad to see you go, and I hope that you will be feeling better. My husband suffers from migraines, and I know they can be such a pain (real time). I hope you will be able to come back and let us know how you are doing every now and then, and come back to us soon!!! Take care of yourself. Feel better soon!!! :hug: :hug:

That what my dr says.. dont stay on computer too long..

so use your judgement .. I spend on and off.. i cant stay and sit for more than 15-20.. take yourself break..

or buy the flim for glares.. for montiors.. it works..

Back