I'm having surgery tomorrow. Ugh!

CATLOVERS2000

Reaction score
I am not too happy about going to the dentist to have surgery.He is removing my back lower tooth {not wisdom} What I don't understand is I have to fast 6 hours prior to my 2:30 pm. appt.He will be putting a iv in the back of my hand to make me sleepy and then freezing in order to remove it. I guess alot had changed since removing my four wisdoms simply with freezing.. Hubby taking me in order to babysit my H.E.D. dog and drive me home. Oh well, wish me luck. :ugh3:

Wish you all the best and that the surgery is a success as well! Before you know it, it'll be over with and done. ;)

Anyhow, do take care and when you're able to afterwards...reward the success by going out to eat! :D (that is when you're able to eat comfortably again--)

Good luck with surgery and hope everything go well for you~ :)

ouch.. hope it going well.. I having pain in my wisdom right now.. can't wait to have upper wisdoms pulled. i just done with my 2 bottom wisdoms pulled few years ago.

Good luck :) I don't think that need take surgery to remove wisdom...

Good luck tomorrow. Hope you get well after oral surgery.

That is today :) she already did posted which is yesterday lol

by the way good luck and you will be fine :) Let us know how it go :) .. I have been 4 widsoms in one days :) when I was 16 yrs old on March Break :)

How old when start need to remove it?

I think there are 2 things that if you feel pain in back end of teeth go to dentist. And the dentist will checking your teeth from xray and they will tell you that need to remove.

that is how I got pain one of my tooth was grow push out of my gum and went to dentist and found I have 3 teeth was under in my gum and one already grow out of my gum so already got them out before risk it :)

I think there are 2 things that if you feel pain in back end of teeth go to dentist. And the dentist will checking your teeth from xray and they will tell you that need to remove.

that is how I got pain one of my tooth was grow push out of my gum and went to dentist and found I have 3 teeth was under in my gum and one already grow out of my gum so already got them out before risk it :)

Does it would hurt so badly? What kind of food that can't eat after surgery?

Only get pudding... chocolate or vanilla or whatever floats your boat.. that what I did when I had my other back tooth removed last year or so I think.... or was it late 2004?? oh well..... trust me..ya can eat pudding for a while for a few hours after that surgery..and if ya can stand having soup..do so...

ohhhhh for me when I was on sugery then done no pain for me didnt hurt and no change alots of cotton to make stop bleed. just one cottons that it !

food after sugery must! soft food no hard food till it better :)

I see, now... I understand but I'm go to dentist soon or so.

Have u got brace before? I got it in 2001 until 2003.

Back