I'm happy to report...

David

Reaction score
:D I'm happy to report that my wife and I are not longer separated. We've decided to reconcile and recommit!:D

Congrats!! My husband and I tried and decided NOPE..our divorce will be finalized Thursday (the 5th)

Congratulations, David. :)

Good Luck and be sure to make this one an everlasting marriage. :)

:D I'm happy to report that my wife and I are not longer separated. We've decided to reconcile and recommit!:D

:applause: I thought you didn't like her anymore because she was abusive. I guess she changed for good! :cool2:

Congratulations. I hope that the two of you are able to work through your problems and find more strength in your relationship as a result.

Congratulations. I bet you will be much happier.

Congrats David.

May I make a suggestion? Read the book-- " 5 Languages of Love" by Dr. Chapman. It gives an indepth view of how relationships work as well as discovering what your love language is.

Congratulations David on your remarriage with your wife... keep it up and make her happy...live your life with her...

Laugh, Live and Love...

:)

aww that's great!!! sometimes shaking the marriage to get the couples to think it over and work with, as a team for the better. have a good year of 2009. :cool2:

Last edited:
Congrats David.

May I make a suggestion? Read the book-- " 5 Languages of Love" by Dr. Chapman. It gives an indepth view of how relationships work as well as discovering what your love language is.

Congrats to David! :)

I agree with Byrdi, it did help us better to understand truly marriage is all about but you may see flash back similar as our behave from movie but.. it is good too.. The movie is Fireproof also out there have book that relate with fireproof at Welcome To FireProofMyMarriage.com

:cool2:

It is always great to read that two people try to reconcile ;)

Congrats and Good Luck for a wonderful future together as a happy couple!

JamieLynn

Glad you are happy.

Hope you and your wife always remain so.

I'm happy that you are happy...

Wish you best of good luck with her and make the marriage work....

:hug:

Back