I'm happy to announce that...

MoonDrifter

Reaction score
my mom decided to go back to school to finish her medical assistant certification. It's been over 20 years since she went to college. Because of life changes, she dropped out and raised awesome kids. Now that they're all off doing well, she realized that she now has the time to fulfill her dreams. I'm so happy for her.

Here's the thing though, she sometimes thinks that she's not good enough to handle the medical stuff and gets inspiration from her family. I know she can do it too because I've seen how well she does at taking care of people. If you have inspiring stories that you'd like to share with her, I would appreciate it very much. Again, thank you for reading this. :)

Have a great day and may peace be with you!

Congratulations to your mom, she made her dreams come true. ;)

Kudos to your mom!

My aunt went back to school to pursue her teaching degree after being a housewife for 15 years...she got it and is now a head of a dept at a school district. :)

Congrats to your mom! :)

My mom went back to school after being a homemaker for many years. She went back maybe 5 years ago (I can't remember when she started, but I remember her starting not too long ago) and did courses for early childhood education through correspondence. She is currently working full-time.

Congrats to your mother. You must be very proud of her. Again, congradulations!

Good luck to your mom. My mom is doing the similar thing, going back to college to get degree for assistant nurse at hospital because she is currently in process of retiring from massaging people for many years.

Best of luck to your mom! Since she's reared children she has the skills to be a great medical assistant. Never underestimate the competence of a multi-tasking mom! Being good with people and being a compassionate person is a big part of that job.

I wish your mom the very best in accomplishing a dream come true. She can do it :)

My aunt is close to getting her teaching degree after being a mom for over 30 years and now, she's a grandmother , will be finishing her last semester of classes this year :)

Back