I'm going to be in chatroom for a while..

SilenceGold

Reaction score
The chatroom has been talkative for the last 10 mins...so I'll be around during that time...hope the rest of you can make it.

Those of you who are new....can use this chat icon which you would see here..

top_chat.gif
at the top of this page. Hope to see you! :D

SilenceGold said:
The chatroom has been talkative for the last 10 mins...so I'll be around during that time...hope the rest of you can make it.

Those of you who are new....can use this chat icon which you would see here..

top_chat.gif
at the top of this page. Hope to see you! :D

:type:

Yup, they are right. Access Denied here, too!

:confused:

I'm not sure on this "Denied" issues.

Did you approve that little window that popped up with a security warning?

Also, if you had downloaded a Sun's version of Java to be used in your browser...it won't work...you gotta to go into control panel into java settings and change them back to Microsoft's own java engine for it to work.

Also which browsers are you trying? Java in the security level has to be allowed.

If you got errors...please be more more specific. Screenshots can help if there's a visual error too.

[20:14] *** Failed to launch Ident server : access denied (java.net.SocketPermission localhost:113 listen,resolve)
[20:14] Connecting...
[20:14] Unable to connect : access denied (java.net.SocketPermission qubic.localirc.net resolve)

:confused:

for some of u not getting it..

go to control panel > click on java settings... then tab to "browser" take off which web browser u use netscape or IE.. take the check mark off. then save it then get in... it should work.

The instructions on about this error above is at this link.

Few other members have private messaged me so I got it resolved.

I apologize for all the difficulty and the lack of time for me to be able to come up with a tutorial for those of you who would love to come into the chatroom to enjoy and have great time!

I'll like to follow up that there's some chatting that has slowed down...

I didn't want to disappoint those people who would join after this time and expect some chatting...

Anyone disagree with me if I should post the log of this evening....Those of you who was there during the chatting who DOES NOT want me to paste the log....tell me either post here or PM me.

It's retarded. Several times, I tried to turn off Sun Java and tried to get in the chatroom, it told me to download Java elsewhere bec MS dont have one yet.

Back