I'm getting married

Thanks everyone :)

We do have a date in mind but need to be confirmed first then I'll share the updates.

Oh wow Congratulations!! I must have missed this thread...

sorry i havent been around to update on my wedding but...LOL we're married now. we got married on oct 6th. we went to nigara falls for our honeymoon and we have very much enjoyed our time.

sorry i havent been around to update on my wedding but...LOL we're married now. we got married on oct 6th. we went to nigara falls for our honeymoon and we have very much enjoyed our time.

Yep I saw on your msn, that you finally tie the knot. Congratulations!! :hug:

Wow, Bowak,,, Big congratulations!!! I wish you and your gf the best of luck and she is a lucky woman to have you in her life. Congratulations!!!!!:applause::applause::applause::applause:

da da dunt dunt dunt... Another one bites the dust.

Just kidding... congrats my friend... all the best inyour future together.

Wow ! Already ? Lol

Care to show us a pic of yourself and ur wife in weddin' ? :fingersx: We would love to see it !

BOWAK!!!!

congratulations on your marriage!
Hope you both have long long and forever marriages and to success!

have a wonderful life :)

Wendy

Congratulations and best of everything for the two of you together! Hope you both had a wonderful time up in Niagara Falls. Have a beautiful and great journey together! ;)

..psstt, you still have 57 more posts to go--heh. :lol:

~RR

Whoa Bawky ya got married a few weeks back?? Congrats, man... I do sincerely hope ya and your beautiful bride will have tons of fun and etc...once again, congrats...

Congrats!!!! Sounds like you had a great time at Niagra Falls. :)

Back