Im feeling human again!

Braydens Mom

Reaction score
So, today was the first day I actually felt like a human again! I've been off the pain meds since Sunday. Was able to put on normal clothes and walk upright most of the time! Yeah!
Hoping tomorrow will be even better! Though my friend Katie had to laugh at me when she was trying to get my attention, she had to sign my name more than once..lol I was like "WHAT?".... Funny how pain meds have such a lasting effect on your system.
:giggle:

Anyways... I'm back!

Welcome back! Glad you are doing better now :)

Great you're doing better!!!! <hug>

Yep, meds definitely have side effects that are not written in the note :giggle:

Jamie

Glad to hear you're feeling better... I don't think I'd be as brave as you are when it comes to breaking horses and I'm a wimp when it comes to pain. :giggle:

Oh, how I hate pains and getting all doozy on med. It is good that you are back to normal again. Hurrah!!! :thumb:

Glad to hear you're feeling better... I don't think I'd be as brave as you are when it comes to breaking horses and I'm a wimp when it comes to pain. :giggle:

I would rather have the pain from breaking horses than the pain from surgery! lol!! I have a high pain tolerance in general, but I became the biggest wimp after the surgery! :giggle:

Great! I take 8 different meds (5 for bipolar, 2 for migraines and 1 for year round allergies) and they all create some pretty interesting scenarios. :) My bipolar meds are the worst since they cloud my thinking and severely impair my short term memory, so I can definitely relate. :giggle:

I would rather have the pain from breaking horses than the pain from surgery! lol!! I have a high pain tolerance in general, but I became the biggest wimp after the surgery! :giggle:

Lol. I went thru heart bypass surgery the day after xmas... It's been a painful recovery.

Lol. I went thru heart bypass surgery the day after xmas... It's been a painful recovery.

Thought I was feeling better.. did a little too much today. I feel like I tore something inside.. Owie.. I have the cough too and I can't support the area when I cough.. sheesh!

Thought I was feeling better.. did a little too much today. I feel like I tore something inside.. Owie.. I have the cough too and I can't support the area when I cough.. sheesh!

Sorry you're having so much trouble. Try carrying a small pillow or stuffed animal and hug it tightly when you cough. It will splint the painful areas. Is this all from the horse??? :shock:

No, not from the horses. The Doctors found a tumor in my Uterus. Gave me two options. Biopsy and find out if it is cancerous and proceed from there, or two Hysterectomy
biopsy the tumor.
I said, well, if it is cancerous your going to have to do a hysterectomy anyways, so lets just be ahead of the game.
Still waiting for the biopsy results....grrrr

No, not from the horses. The Doctors found a tumor in my Uterus. Gave me two options. Biopsy and find out if it is cancerous and proceed from there, or two Hysterectomy
biopsy the tumor.
I said, well, if it is cancerous your going to have to do a hysterectomy anyways, so lets just be ahead of the game.

Oh, bummer. Glad you're back on your feet. Hope your back to riding before too long.

biopsy the tumor.

oh damn. may the horse spirits bring you a speedy recovery!

Oh I hope it is not cancerous! Hang in there! :)

What will be will be. I will deal with what ever hand I'm dealt. For now, I just want to heal up as I have Futurities with the horses coming up. So I need to get rid of the nasty bloating, so I can wear my normal pants again! lol!

Back