I'm depressed...

Gatorboy00

Reaction score
I'm depressed because I just found out that Kit, my ferret, died today. She had bloody stools last night and my mom took her to the vet. However, nothing could be done and she die.

Aww I am sorry about your pet, Gatorboy...my cat Betsy is probably chasing her around Pet Heaven right now. :) She's in good hands...no pain, too. Can't beat that.

Sorry for your loss.
Malfoyish

Gatorboy00, I am Sorry for ur Loss...I know how bad it feels losing ur Pets. *Hugs*

Malfoyish said:
Aww I am sorry about your pet, Gatorboy...my cat Betsy is probably chasing her around Pet Heaven right now. :) She's in good hands...no pain, too. Can't beat that.

Sorry for your loss.
Malfoyish

Now that cheered me up, however, I hope Betsy don't catch Kit. :)

Well she was always a bit lazy when she was living...spent more time laying around and snoozin', so she didn't have very much practice at catching ferrets. :) No worries. She would catch 'em to play with 'em, not to hurt. Now the kitten we have (hers) is the same way.... :)

Malfoyish

Malfoyish said:
Well she was always a bit lazy when she was living...spent more time laying around and snoozin', so she didn't have very much practice at catching ferrets. :) No worries. She would catch 'em to play with 'em, not to hurt. Now the kitten we have (hers) is the same way.... :)

Malfoyish

::Mumbling:: "Lazy Good for nothing cats..all they do is eat, sleep, shit and piss, and not necessarily in that order."

Don't worry gator I have it on pretty good authority Betsy will never catch your ferret. :)

Oh´, very sad to know your loss of your beloved Kit...

Ferret is tooooo cute to be die...

My feeling & though pray with you...

Malfoyish said:

Malfoyish

You have ferret?

I´m ferret lover....

my deepest condolence to yr loss of the ferret i know how it feels its hard to lose a pet and i know one day my maxi and my lilo will end up going to pet heaven too. we must love each day as it was our last!

Malfoyish said:

Malfoyish

Whew! Nice to know that! Lol!

Sorry to hear about the unfortunate passing of your beloved ferret. :( I lost the family dog, Happy almost 2 months ago. Not easy losing a beloved pet. :grouphug:

WaterRats13 said:
Sorry to hear about the unfortunate passing of your beloved ferret. :( I lost the family dog, Happy almost 2 months ago. Not easy losing a beloved pet. :grouphug:

Yeah, I know. I have lost several pets in the past and I wish they all lived forever!

Gatorboy, I am so sorry about your loss!!! I also lost two ferrets Cocopuff and Rose, and it really broke my heart. I know they're doing the happy dance on the Rainbow Bridge with Kit. :)

Will you be ok?

Liza said:
Gatorboy, I am so sorry about your loss!!! I also lost two ferrets Cocopuff and Rose, and it really broke my heart. I know they're doing the happy dance on the Rainbow Bridge with Kit. :)

Will you be ok?

Yeah, I'll be ok. It's just that I miss her so much. I expected her to live longer, that's all.

im so sorry to hear of the loss of ur ferrett Kit :( i know its so hard losing the pets we love but always remmy they will be waiting for us at the gate when its our time to go and they will be there greeting us

ive lost pets over the years too and 1 was a trained police dog (my dad's partner) and he has become so much a part of our family and when he passed on it was so HARD on me and my older sister

:grouphug:

:cuddle: sowwy to hear abt that.. u will get another when u get better soon.. u will be allright.. :)

Sorry to hear about your pet ferret Gatorboy00, but rest assure, I'm sure your ferret is happily runnin' around in Animal Paradise! How long did you have your pet ferret? Planning on to get another ferret or pet?

Back