I'm brand spanking new!

Daniel Brown

Reaction score
I'm hearing but know enough signs to communicate with my few deaf friends. Not sure how to use this site so tips would be great. :)

Hi welcome to the boards. I am new but not brand spanking new. haha. My name is Annie. I am from Oklahoma. We are neighbors! Go Sooners. I don't know very many signs but I am hearing impaired. I probably should learn though.

Wirelessly posted

Welcome to AD! Browse around and read some post and reply. I think you need 50 post before receiving private messages, if you have q's the mods will be able to you. They do appear here montoring the site.

Hey Annie! Nice to meet u! Yeah SOONERS! That's one of my teams! And I only have 3. Arkansas, Sooners (not much for the OK Cowboys) and LSU. My mom is an Okie from Muskogee. We lived in Tahlequah when I was little. Yeah u should learn to sign it's fun! And I can't even sign very well! Are u around many other hearing impaired? Just wondering if I may ask how hard it is to communicate with deaf without signing?

Thank u Yolanda. Hope I like this site as much as u do! Pretty good so far

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. Also Happy Holidays! :wave:

Are you a devilish person? :welcome: to AD!

Back