Im boooooored!

bluerain

Reaction score
IM BOOOORED!*sigh* theres like nothing to do at my house right now :cry: I HATE being bored. I think im gonna go on netflix... what are u guys n gals up too? =)

Working! It sucks. It is like being bored with a mission at the end of it. To get through the day without exploding with rage :-P

OMG! RIGHT I feel the same about my job. The only good thing I can think of is at my job as soon as your done with what your doing you can leave. lately I've been finishing super early and just jetting out of there.
HAHA one time I was in such a rush to get out of work that I forgot to clock out. GOD I hate that job. I hope I get this new job.

what kind of work do u do?

Office admin. Basically a fancy name for registering patients and what not. It sucks because it is 12 hour shifts. I picked up an extra one this week which puts me at 4 days here. I feel like I am running out the door already lol. What about you? If I don't get back tonight I will be back tomorrow (lol trust me I have another 12 hours here tomorrow)

Haha!..

I'm a Dietary assistant at a senior home.
My aunt offered me the job and I just jumped on it right away because i was, i wanna say, 17 at the time and I wanted my own money.
When I first started pretty much everyone there was like "omg y would u want to work here, why would ur aunt do that to u. this place SUCKS." and, me being new I just responded "well I like it so far. It cant be THAT bad."

OMG was I wrong! The people that I work with, not all of them but more than half of them slowly started gettin on my last freaking nerves. I got in an argument with about 3 of them.
But the thing is, in the kitchen, theres nothing but fucking teeny boppers working there so u can imagin(sp?) the... childish, i guess u can call it, that happens. I mean there are older people that work there but the schedual my boss always puts me has it where i work with the imature people like ALL the time.
AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE RESIDENTS! Haha

ps. sorry about the super long rant... but hey at least u get to kill some time at work reading this right?! xD

bluerain, the implication you leave regarding the residents tells me you need to get out of there pronto. Say what you will about any and everybody else there, the residents are the heart and soul of this endeavor and I don't think you should be working with them.

bluerain, the implication you leave regarding the residents tells me you need to get out of there pronto. Say what you will about any and everybody else there, the residents are the heart and soul of this endeavor and I don't think you should be working with them.

I second this sentiment most heartily.

AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE RESIDENTS! Haha

Bluerain,

I am sorry I agree with the others. You should not be working for people that you can not stand. The residents are who pays your paycheck.

Think about it. What would the director of the Facility say if they saw what you posted??

Internet leaves footprints.

When I had to stop working as a health aid I was very upset I would no longer see my clients. I loved giving them small gifts on Christmas ,it made them so happy. I agree you should not work with the elderly if you feel that way.

I swear everything I say/ type is a big fucking deal.
Just because some of the residents there get on my nerves dosent mean im going to sit there and curse them out or make their life a living hell. You guys are acting like b/c they get on my nerves I'm just going to go crazy and hurt them one day or something.
I dont like my job so what there are THOUSDANDS of people who hate their job

What am I doing? I'm not complaining and I'm working on my goals list and updating my binder with the materials I need to do the next thing on my list.

You know, you might be taken more seriously if you clean up your mouth. I don't enjoy reading "f-ing" posts.

I swear everything I say/ type is a big fucking deal.
Just because some of the residents there get on my nerves dosent mean im going to sit there and curse them out or make their life a living hell. You guys are acting like b/c they get on my nerves I'm just going to go crazy and hurt them one day or something.
I dont like my job so what there are THOUSDANDS of people who hate their job

I am sure your emotions leach through your charming personality in your real life too.

The people in your nursing home are at the end of their lives and deserve to have carers who feel compassion and have empathy.

I second this sentiment most heartily.

Me too because I work at a group home with adults who have developmental disabilities on Saturdays. When I go to the house that I work at, I go in with the mentalility that it is THEIR house and I am the guest to help them with whatever they need not to control them.

Me too because I work at a group home with adults who have developmental disabilities on Saturdays. When I go to the house that I work at, I go in with the mentalility that it is THEIR house and I am the guest to help them with whatever they need not to control them.

As a mom of a special needs boy, I think people like you are ANGELS! :ty:

Back