I'm back!

Em903

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all :)
Sorry I've been gone awhile but I'm back now! I had to take some time away from a lot of things with Nina's passing. I still miss her like crazy but I'm doing better. I'm getting sleep (although at odd hours:lol: ) and eating regularly. We have a new puppy now as well, just got her Thursday. I'll post about her in the pets section.
Today I'm also taking steps to apply to the Interpreter's Program at a University. It's linked through the interpreter's program with my current uni so I'm hoping everything works out well. I'll be taking a placement test just to see if I can in fact test out of at least level 1. The director of the program said the two universities have slightly different beginner's courses so I may have to retake level 1 but that's ok :)

I hope all of you have been well! I missed AD!

*hugs*
Carly

:welcome: back to AllDeaf. I am sorry about Nina passing. It is good to take some time off to grieve for a while and I do hope you are recovering much better now that you are here. Having a new puppy take some time to getting to know his or her personality.

I am doing good here. Keep up with us in posting and reading all the threads about many serious topics. :lol: :thumb:

welcome back and sorry about your Nina's passing.

Back