I'm Back!

Southern

Reaction score
Hey Y'all
It' been a while, i know. I used to sit at work and be on here all the time but now i cant. I say now it has been that way since April. My internet access was taken. So i am coming to you from the comfort of my home. Now that i have better reception in my new place with my wireless. I hope to get back to my former self with being part of AD. I missed y'all

Hey Y'all
It' been a while, i know. I used to sit at work and be on here all the time but now i cant. I say now it has been that way since April. My internet access was taken. So i am coming to you from the comfort of my home. Now that i have better reception in my new place with my wireless. I hope to get back to my former self with being part of AD. I missed y'all

What happened to your internet connection at work?

Welcome back Southern.. ya must have been busy for a while to be away from AD...

Yo!! Southern!! Glad to see that you're back!! It's been a while I was wondering about you, I thought you left us dude. :(

Now I know where you went off to. Good to see you here again!! :hug:

Welcome back, hope to get to know you. Maybe he meant that his work found out so his internet was taken away.

Welcome back Southern and keep up the posting :)

Yay!!! U are back! I did wonder about u and if everything was alright with u. :welcome: back to AD! :)

Yeppers =) At my job i had internet access. We could go where ever but some sites and certain words like cuss word were banned. Anything that had the possibility of having a virus or being offensive. You know the normal stuff that makes sense at a business. Well what i was told was that i went to sites that had a banned word too much. the word was supposed to be "game" I said really, that is why you are taking it away?? I think that is funny since i do not have video games nor do i like them. Not much into games. LOL my manager was like uhhh uhhh uhhh and kept looking at his paper so it was whatever!
What i really think is that my supervisor and i werent getting along at the time and she is the one that did that. but oh well. Also i moved. Where i lived before my wireless ISP couldnt get a good signal but where i live now i can so WOO HOO. Yeah i missed you all too Cheri i thought about you too
AND MY SHEL GIRL! I missed you as well. =)))

you know if you move o Cullman Alabama I could set you up wth my best friend Ronnie, He is gorgeous to me but he's got the hots for my hubby!:giggle:

:welcome: Back BOI!!! Good to have you back in no time and same thing with our internet has been disconnected since Dec. 21st to now... whew!!!!

Welcome back Southern! I missed ya and I was wondering about you the other day. I really have missed seeing you post around here regularly.

I hear ya on the wireless stuff though. I bought me a laptop - my wireless reception here is CRAP at the house, but out in town its a little bit better but not great. Of course - I dont actually have a wireless account - Im just uhhhh uhhhh bootlegging it off others ATM........ I have an internal wireless card on my laptop. I have been told that wireless is pretty good in my grandmother's town so I will see how well that works in a couple of days.

Move to AR - I know of a guy thats looking right now. ;)

Back