I'm BACK!!!

CasperGemini

Reaction score
I know it's been a long time since I last logged in here, but I've been keeping busy with WOW (World of Warcraft), Developing some survey data collection software for my job with Deaf Interpreter Services INC, and maintaining their site at Deaf Interpreter Services Inc. as well as doing my duties as the Secretary of the San Antonio Deaf Bowling League, and most importantly, my job to make sure my pookie LuciaDisturbed is happy and has everything she needs from the store. :) I'm going to try to be more active in this community since I keep hearing awesome stuff from the community and the love you're showing for my fiance LuciaDisturbed. :) I LOVE Y'ALL!! I'll see yall around!!!

I know it's been a long time since I last logged in here, but I've been keeping busy with WOW (World of Warcraft), Developing some survey data collection software for my job with Deaf Interpreter Services INC, and maintaining their site at Deaf Interpreter Services Inc. as well as doing my duties as the Secretary of the San Antonio Deaf Bowling League, and most importantly, my job to make sure my pookie LuciaDisturbed is happy and has everything she needs from the store. :) I'm going to try to be more active in this community since I keep hearing awesome stuff from the community and the love you're showing for my fiance LuciaDisturbed. :) I LOVE Y'ALL!! I'll see yall around!!!

Hey capserman,, good to see youa again. :) From GHL:giggle:

Welcome back, honey!!!! :cuddle::ily::hug: I love you!!! smooooooochies!!!

Ah, welcome back ! Enjoy postin' once more.... :D

What's funny, you said you're back but you haven't in 2 days. Come back here anyway even though I don't know you.

The more posters here, the more merrier this forum will be. ;)

Back