Im back

Kateweb

Reaction score
sorry I dissaperaed- again the end of the semester was a bit frantic for me and then I went out of town and wasent online a lot during my winter break. but I'm back now.

Welcome back and continue to enjoy your stay here in AD! Hope you did well with your schooling, that is, finals if you had those. :thumb:

~RR

thanks Roadrunner, I did ok in school but I actually bombed my ASL final - and dropped my grade a full letter - i think i did the dubble bubble thing oops, any way i don't have to retake the class and will be taking ASL 3 next semester i hope- I'm part time so i have to get my major finished. I did find a cool Deaf group here in Rochester. :):)

:welcome: Back Kateweb!! Its ok, we all have to disappear once in a while. I know how the game of life can be so busy:ugh3:

sorry I dissaperaed- again the end of the semester was a bit frantic for me and then I went out of town and wasent online a lot during my winter break. but I'm back now.

welcome back and yeah we can understand when u need time off to focus on whatever u needed to do but do enjoy surfing thru this site AD :thumb:

:welcome: back to Alldeaf! Now don't run away again. :lol:

Back