i'm back :-/

DeafSCUBA98

Reaction score
Howdy doing ya all guys? hope you all are behaving good in this forum.. haha..
I have been a heck busy i mean very busy lately and yet.. i notice many new members.. hello to ya all and welcome to alldeaf :D

been busy getting ready for the winter, having a bunch of summer trips, visit friends and yeah meeting new friends. and my son is a hyperious kid. and ofc working and working, and get things done at U of MN.

I'll try to post once a while whenever i can :D

:wave: heyy there Scuba good to see u back!!! sounds like things are going well for u despite ur being ever so busy!

welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i uddy that u been busy.. no plms... stay here as long as u can put post.. take ur time!!! :)

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: About Damn time DeafSCUBA98! We do Missed you terrible...I am glad you are back... :ily:

Hello and welcome back DeafSCUBA98 and stick around with more than just a few posts! ;)

Hey DeafSCUBA98 buddy,

Welcome back man, It's about time you showed up and sure it good to see you back here once again.. :wave:

Btw, did you get my pm?...

DeafScuba,

Welcome back.. Hope you had a wonderful summer with your son :)

Wendy

Hi, I didn't notice you were gone for a while, as I wasn't activate here until recently! see you around.

Welcome back, DeafScuba! I've noticed that you've been gone more, but so glad you are now posting a bit more. I don't post much either, but I do check in AD often for some readings. That's just me.

Wb scuba... I have noticed u was gone so glad you're back!!!!!! I hope everything goes well....

ur welcome rachie.. (if u mind me call u that) I'm hoping to go to some deaf events around cities again when i have time and money.. and hopefully meet u there too :D

i post whenever i can but once a while i check AD for few min :D

Hellllllllllllloooooooooooooooooo, after long time no see!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back

Back