I'm Back :-)

Waz

Reaction score
Hello Buddies

I'm now officially back! (Been very busy and got a lot of things on my plate so now is been sorted)
Hope any of you can remember me :D

WAZ

Honestly I don't know who you are but welcome back to AD! :mrgreen:

Welcome back to AD and sorry i don't know who you are but by the way nice meet to ya! Waz i just join here recently a year ago that mean it's 1 year of member now :wave:

ohhh hi welcome back!! i dont know who u are.. i joined last dec. 03.. sowwy.. but go ahead and make new friends here.. :ily:

Welcome back Waz, I do know who you are.. I have read ur posts here before when I first became a member here in November of last year... What have you been doing the past months that made you not posting in AllDeaf if you do not mind me asking. :D

Hi,

Just had some problem with family member and immigrant to Ireland to spend time with my girlfriend, very long story, apparently i got engaged to a girl i loved in India name Amy and until i realized she used me to come to England, u know to get a visa then i complained to immigration office and they deported her and suddenly i got myself an irish gal then my families n relatives turned against me so i move there, that why i doesnt have time specially i working now day, so now thing has calm down and back on track!!

I thought you were in jail all this time

Waz said:
Hi,

Just had some problem with family member and immigrant to Ireland to spend time with my girlfriend, very long story, apparently i got engaged to a girl i loved in India name Amy and until i realized she used me to come to England, u know to get a visa then i complained to immigration office and they deported her and suddenly i got myself an irish gal then my families n relatives turned against me so i move there, that why i doesnt have time specially i working now day, so now thing has calm down and back on track!!
I know how you feel. It's happened to a few people around here from other countries.

Welcome back Waz...nice meeting you here! I sure hope all the drama that you had to go through is now behind you and that you're able to move forward with much better success.... :thumb:

Thanks All,

Good to see some old user there and especially new user too..

Hey is Kevbo, Simonsez, Brie, Alex Chu n his gf Elyse hope i spell it correct around the forum ??

Eh am i still a Super Moderator as the last time i was over a year ago.. Prefer to be a Normal User due to overload work!

Waz :thumb:

Waz said:
Thanks All,

Good to see some old user there and especially new user too..

Hey is Kevbo, Simonsez, Brie, Alex Chu n his gf Elyse hope i spell it correct around the forum ??

Eh am i still a Super Moderator as the last time i was over a year ago.. Prefer to be a Normal User due to overload work!

Waz :thumb:

I reckon Alex and E are on vacation -- as far as I know. They should be back within a day or two. :dunno: when exactly they'll be back. Look in here: Can you guess where I am now?

:cheers:

Hey, Waz bro, welcome back! You can bet I'm still hang around AllDeaf, and so is my girlfriend, E. Kevbo comes here every now and then. The same goes for Simonsez but with a different username.

Your account status is that of a regular user right now. We all apprecite your help as moderator in the past, and if you ever feel like helping out again, you're more than welcome.

See ya around. T'care. :)

Yo Alex Bro, good to hear from you, what you been up 2 now day?? good to hear Kevbo and Simonsez still around! which username does Simonsez use now?

Send my Kindest Regards to E for me bro.

Waz :)

Waz said:
Hi,

Welcome aboard Waz!
Was it by arranged marriage as it is popular in India/Pakistian to find Asian wife to live in England?
Good to know your Brummy, I orginally comes from Kent!
Good luck with Irish gal, follow your heart, not listen to your family!!!

Hello Red Rum

You are very correct high percentage of Indian do get Arranged Marriage but to me was different as i met her there and we like eachother, oh well everything was an set up... My family are very happy i had move on and now got a girlfriend.. Ahh Kent my relatives are majority there...

:)

Back