im back... i think LOL

SpiceHD

Reaction score
recently i was pretty sick and didnt check forum as often as i used to... think it was flu.... anyway im back but probably wont spend as much time as i used to anymore... ill be more busy so... just wanna say HELLO! to everyone :)

SpiceHD said:
recently i was pretty sick and didnt check forum as often as i used to... think it was flu.... anyway im back but probably wont spend as much time as i used to anymore... ill be more busy so... just wanna say HELLO! to everyone :)

Ugh, Spice! You too??

You're not the only who's been/is sick. Count me as one of the infirm. Blah..It's just a nasty ol' cold, but I hate being sick! Can I whine about it? Just alittle? :)

Okay, but I'm passing around Lysol to everybody!

***Passes the Lysol***

Spray your keyboards folks! THis is the time of year EVERYBODY gets sick!

YUCK!!

LOL

Im sorry both of u were sick...welcome me into your sick group? (smile) I had to go to ER this morning because of my asthma attack. they got me breathing machine with medicine in it and steriod shot. Dr said I have bronchitis plus asthma so right now it's still hard to breath. I will rest a lot in next few days. Hope you guys feel better now and feel back to normal.

Peachy Lady said:
Im sorry both of u were sick...welcome me into your sick group? (smile) I had to go to ER this morning because of my asthma attack. they got me breathing machine with medicine in it and steriod shot. Dr said I have bronchitis plus asthma so right now it's still hard to breath. I will rest a lot in next few days. Hope you guys feel better now and feel back to normal.

Ouch! I hope you feel better honey. Hate to see you suffering like that from Bronchitis. :hug: I know how that feels and It is horrible, I had it couple times myself. I been sick with the flu couple days now but yesterday afternoon and evening seem to get worst had a fever off and on but I felt so much better today. Getting alot of rest and drinking alot of fluid seems to work better. :thumb:

Welcome back Spice. :)

Peachy Lady said:

LOL Preachy. I still am sick! Caught a nasty ol' bug from the kidlets. It IS just a cold, and I'll live, but....waaaah...I HATE ( I did say that, didn't I? lol) BEING SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Okay, but a little whining does go a long way, so I'll buck up and deal! lol

Awwww, though! ERs ain' no fun, and asthma with bronchitis ain't no joke!

Take care of yourself, and please feel better, soon! :)

yea it sucks! hope everyone get better and hey peachy... take care of yourself you hear? heh i know how it is to have asthma cuz i have it myself man.. i hate the flu season lol urgh

:rofl: Oceanbreeze gurl hahahahah

dang Spice!!! u and Ocean on the same boat!!!!! ack! hehe

*takes the Lysol from Ocean and sprays my keyboard* :lol:

:grouphug: HOPE everybody gets well SOON!!!!!!!!!

Hey Spice you're back ?!
Who do you think u are ?
Stop act like
Arnold Schwarzenegger "I'll be back" !!!???

Just kidding ya...

(psst welcome back and hope that
you will recover nicely )

Last edited:
Oceanbreeze said:
Ugh, Spice! You too??

You're not the only who's been/is sick. Count me as one of the infirm. Blah..It's just a nasty ol' cold, but I hate being sick! Can I whine about it? Just alittle? :)

Okay, but I'm passing around Lysol to everybody!

***Passes the Lysol***

Spray your keyboards folks! THis is the time of year EVERYBODY gets sick!

YUCK!!

LOL
*grabs can of Lysol*

CLICK!

*inhales*

SNORT!

Aaaaahhhhh...! That was refreshing! Thanks! :thumb:

Back