im back, got new computer with zoom text..my son is being homeschooled, iv been very

Vorsia

Reaction score
So being at hknc is so cool,they gave me a new computer from Ican connect. They help deafblind..I go there once a month for training .I enrolled My son in a online home school I still have usable hearing not speech but for the kids in the house. and vision.but medically I'm deafblind with able to see signs close up signing I'm hanging on ..its hard being a singled mom with more then one disability, I'm finding away. can't get my guide dog till inn may,thought I might oh been in class already.. but I guess there was await..love u all giving a heads up..

Wow...admiring your positive attitude and willingness to raise your kids as a single mom. Do you have any help from other family members?

Welcome back!

Very strong you are :)
Is there a specialized program you got for zoom text? I'm deaf(well HoH)blind(partly blind, can't see out of right eye) myself and I have to use a magnifier to read anything on the computer or books.

You are very strong and wonderful :)

Just remember although you might have a disability or two doesn't mean you can't be extraordinary. A woman named Hellen Keller was deaf and blind, in her life time she wrote many novels and graduated from college.
I understand you must have great obstacles to overcome but just remember you are perfect just the way you are, and you can do anything you set your mind to

thank you all for support , im hanging in there ..the zoom text i use is called zoom text 10 and i do have help with the kids from my friends ..here and there its enough ..love you all so much.

Back