I'm back from Vacation

WBHarley

Reaction score
Boy, I Have had lots of things to do when I got home, laundry, cleaning, get kids settle from all these LONG LONG TRIPS and DAYS DAYS away from home.. We left Friday the 22nd of July, got home Last night July 31, at 11 30 PM.. Boy I was so exhausted....

While I visit a friend in Wisc. BearAngel (I don't think she's member here lol) but anyway, BearAngel and her friend watch my kids and my friend's two boys while We got tattoo I was soo HAPPY and THRILL That I finally got Tattoo.. I can't upload due of the size, I will upload it later.. Oh wait.. let me go somewhere else *putting this on minisized*
Ok I'm back

Here it is.. it is on my right upper back :thumb:

So Wisc. wasn't the only state I visit.. We also stopped in Illiniois, Pa, Ny and drove thru Ind., Ohio... I had a great time visiting my childhood friend in Ill.. My son didn't want to leave.. seems that He got new best friend.. Hehe.. also We visit our dearly great good friends in NY that we knew for few years when they used to live in mass.. argh! miss them already.. also I visit another friend that lives in PA.. so We all had a wonderful times. I got TONS TONS TONS of pictures.. OMG it is SO BEAUTIFUL in Wisc! and of course in Ill. other states too

Wendy

Great to know you had a great vacation Wendy!!! How's the kids doing and I know the kids enjoyed being away on holidays with the parents. Got your emails and we definitely missed an opportunity to meet but don't worry, we shall meet soon and have fun like we did before! :giggle:

Cookie Monster said:
Great to know you had a great vacation Wendy!!! How's the kids doing and I know the kids enjoyed being away on holidays with the parents. Got your emails and we definitely missed an opportunity to meet but don't worry, we shall meet soon and have fun like we did before! :giggle:

yes we definetly did didn't have our opportunity. I got a lot to tell you.. boy I m soooo wiped out,exhausted out from driving.. LOL

Will update with you soon... I don't see you online anymore.. Oh D'oh me I forgot I haven't use my msn in a long time :giggle:

by the way Kids are doing great.. They had great time!!!

Wendy

Hello Wendy! :wave: Welcome back girl, You were truly miss here! :hug:

I'm glad you had a wonderful time and that tattoo sure looks really awesome! Did it hurt much? I'm still nervous about getting one myself. :Ohno:

That's sounds cute how your son didn't want to leave, Once children find a new friend from another state, They don't want to ever leave. :giggle:

Glad to see you back in one piece, everyone deserve a vacation once a while. Post some pictures, I'll love to see. ;)

Welcome back to AD, Wendy. You got a nice tatoo there, too. :) Hope things settle down for you. :D

WELCOME BACK, WBHARLEY!

MWAH N HUGS!!! i am glad that you had good time with your old friends and bearangel .. woohoo! aww abt your son!!! hehe!! cute!!

Hiya Wendy great to hear you and your family had a wonderful journey across to the Midwest, and had a great time. Your tattoo looks awesome, something that my sister probably would love having! I'm a big chicken when it comes to tattooing and piercing! :giggle:

:wave: Wendy, and :welcome: home!!! Wow it sounds like you and your family had such a great time with all the places you visited, and catching up with old friends. It must have been wonderful for you all!!!
Your tattoo is really nice.
Missed you here on AD, happy to have you back with us!!!!
Catch up on some rest, and post with us soon!!! :hug:

Hey Wendy!!!!! Awww I wanna that tatto on my upper right shoulder and that my wolf u stole!! grrrr LOL just kidding... by the way, welcome back and hey Wendy u remmy me from other site? Gosh been so long not see u ....dang!! I want to have tatto on me lol Oh well!! But happy to see u back! :Hug: !

Err, that tatto of wolf is beautiful and very lovely u got there!! :cry: :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME BACK WENDY!!!

Glad you all had a GREAT time.. I know, it's hard to leave a place where all the fun are.

Wendy,

Great have you back here... That wonderful hearing all about your vacation details pretty quite lot fun journey around the wisc.

I've been there once wisc along w/my old friend (she is not member of this forum) Garfield or Garfy used to be chatrooms. Wonderful trip out there at wisc.. Beautiful place.. Last time I was there about 7 years ago I think.. Last time Timberfest. If you knew her.. ? I would love to have her back contact.. cuz long lost friend due my old computer has virus.. doesn't have back-up files of her email address.. :(
*miss her*

Back