I'm back from a long weekend.

SxySpicyGrrl

Cannot wait for spring!!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
WOW I came back from a long weekend.... I went to my old HIGH School 25th years reuntion at CSDF (Calif. School For The Deaf Fremont) I had a great time there to see everybody!

I couldnt believe that everyone are doing really good and everything.... I couldnt figured who is that person and he/she telling me their names I was like OH MY! wow... :lol: BUT funny is that EVERYONE already knew me! because I am using my crutches so EASY for them to remember... Anyway I did had a awesome weekend!

I am so EXAUSTED! after I got back home last night... my foot is killing me! and even my arms! OUCH! :giggle:

Wow Great you have a good time .. My bf went to CSDF too! :):)

WOW I came back from a long weekend.... I went to my old HIGH School 25th years reuntion at CSDF (Calif. School For The Deaf Fremont) I had a great time there to see everybody!

I couldnt believe that everyone are doing really good and everything.... I couldnt figured who is that person and he/she telling me their names I was like OH MY! wow... :lol: BUT funny is that EVERYONE already knew me! because I am using my crutches so EASY for them to remember... Anyway I did had a awesome weekend!

I am so EXAUSTED! after I got back home last night... my foot is killing me! and even my arms! OUCH! :giggle:

Yeah i can understand how you feel....one time i broke my foot.. i was on crutches.. oh boy my hands were blistered... underarms were blistered too....i wore them for two months... i hope i will never use them again...
I cannot see how anyone using crutches for rest of their lives... I admire them..

Wow, glad you had fun at the reunion. :) Nice to see those old faces, eh? :)

Wow, glad you had fun at the reunion. :) Nice to see those old faces, eh? :)

Yes! big time they are so DIFFERNT because most are married and have childerens... etc. :) yes of course I had a great time I will never forgot!

Mod?? Why this thread is at deaf event?? Spicy were telling ppl abt her weekend. It should be at general chat..

WOW! I was supposed to go CSDF but ended up went to Clarke. I wish I went CSDF! OH well! Anyway I am glad you had a great time!!! It is so nice to see old faces! So rest up! :giggle:

WOW! I was supposed to go CSDF but ended up went to Clarke. I wish I went CSDF! OH well! Anyway I am glad you had a great time!!! It is so nice to see old faces! So rest up! :giggle:

LakeTahoe, No way?? you should! :) CSDF is a very good Education for the kids, and ofc commucations with deaf. I went to hearing school when I was young, so my mom found at CSDB first so I joined in 1977 so I did... but but believe or not? so TOUGH I learned is that deaf made fun of me because of my cp so I kept my smiled! all the times till Journor year they finally stopped so NOW! recently went so CHANGED they are adults now I look back it was funny now. Anyway, yes, I did had a fun! last weekend!

Noooo I don't know who you are! kidding HAHH!! and Glad that you are backkk from ur vacation and have fun catch up with peepz?? :hug:

Back