I'm addicted :-)

MyBlueEyes

Reaction score
LOL....I have spent wayyyyyyyyy too much time on here today!! ...... I've had a blast thoo :) LOL!!!! and i'm glad you are having fun here... =)
AllDeaf is such a great.....thank you everybody for making me feel so welcome...When I'm here I can forget all the crap thats going on in my life.....and remind myself (and be reminnded...thank you :) that I'm an okay person, I can smile again...... and somehow...make others smile too :) ......I found my joy again and its great to be able to share it with such a nice bunch of people....(and my spelling n capitals and full stops are getting much better too :) :giggle:......mmmmmm maybe not :)
Thank you AllDeaf and all XXX :grouphug: :thumb::

Nice evening and fun !!! ;) cya ...

:lol: I am glad to know that you are happy to be a member of this AD. Make it your own home. ;)

Enjoy postin' anytime and share your thoughts what ever is on your mind. :)

you're quite welcome! enjoy your stay here! smiles

lol me too, a bit little. I admit myself is addicted the AllDeaf.com :giggle: -- yeah, there are a lot of friendly members in here. ;)

I know what addiction is like. Back in 94, I woke up at 6 am to get on the Quake game and the next time I looked away from the screen to see the time it was 9 pm.

Richard

I am glad your having fun here at AD with a lot of nice members.

Addiction? What's that? Lol!!!

I am addicted to my computer & the internet....LOL :whip: spanks my butt..:giggle:

12 signs you have a computer addiction | Random Good Stuff - The Entertainment Blog

If you said yes to one question you may have a problem with computer addiction....Throw your computer away or block youtube, or direct deposit all your paychecks, dont let yourself buy videogames. go outside and exercise, make friends, get laid, the point is as long as you let computer games eat your soul you will continue to eat more and gain weight ...:bowdown: (winks) LOL

*Throwing my computer out the window from six stories up!* Lol...

A question...

Can any of u live without your computers and Internet?

I for sure cant go back to the old way without the Internet. :giggle:

To Myblueeyes..glad u are enjoying AD. I enjoy it too. :)

Back