I'm a new member

mrsalvarado

Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Irene, I'm new to this forum. I really want to work on my ASL skills, I was originally a Deaf Studies major at Cal State University Northridge in California, I took ASL 1-4 as well as many other courses. I'm now a Family studies major and got really rusty with my signing. I would really love to make friends I can Sign with and learn from. I have always wanted to know how to sign fluently. Would love to skype with friends from this forum. Thank you!!!!

Hey, my name is Shaydrian. I am willing to practice with you. I'm a hearing student attending Georgia Perimeter College for Sign Language and I've been using sign language for more than a year now. I'm also a bit rusty and I'm looking for people to practice with. My skype name is ShayJToday

Hello everyone my name is Nelly, I'm new to this forum. I attented The Hearing School of the Southwest (Dallas, TX). I would really love to make friends I can Sign with and learn from. I have always wanted to know how to sign fluently.Also Would love to follow me on twitter

Hello Nellyluck, Welcome to AllDeaf. I am from Houston, TX and pleasure having you on board. Have fun learning and exploring Deaf culture though the forum.
Best Wishes for the Holidays. Cheers!.

Hello I too am hear to learn how to sign fluently and meet deaf and hard of hearing individuals. I love ASL and is a student at Mt. SAC who will be transfering to Cal State Northridge as a Deaf Studies Major. I would love to also practice with hearing individuals as well. :)

Back