I'm a brand new user here!

DeafVeggie

Reaction score
I evaluated your forum for the last few weeks and compared with others (active and non-active). I decided to join with yours cuz I considered yours as the best forum due to open-minded with wide plethora of discussion subjects, plus there are plenty of intellectual deafies on your forum where I fit the mold nicely. Very kwel! :D

~DV

P.S. After this, I'm planning to reply a thread at "Who are you?" under Relationships > Marriage, Dating and Single Life. :D

:wave:

Welcome here, DeafVeggie and enjoy moments of insanity/fun/learning here!
Dont say that you were never forewarned ;)

Welcome!
cuz I considered yours as the best forum due to open-minded with wide plethora of discussion subjects, plus there are plenty of intellectual deafies on your forum where I fit the mold nicely
Guess that's why this place is so popular! I like how this is not just limited to deafness but has lots and lots of subjects, and is open to all people. I've even seen some non-Deafies post here regularly! I also love how this place is filled with intellectucals, instead of people posting about stupid stuff.

Welcome Deaf Veggie

Welcome Deaf veggie to AD!
I'm from Southern California, I'm single, never been married, no kids, and I ever had any "Friends".
Also I'm an interpreter for deaf, and I've known sign language for 30 yrs.
Enjoy your stay!
Margie
Dir. of Communication Services
OCDAC

All,

Thanks for the fine warmly welcome me to the AD! I will surely recommend others to join the AD!

Have a cheering day! :D

~DV

Welcome to AD! Enjoy urself here!
welcome.gif
:ily: :wave:

Welcome to Alldeaf DeafVeggie! Am glad to see you've taken quite some consideration before joining and finding AD suitable, interesting and well-rounded to cater to the diversities of subjects, issues, etc. that anyone will surely find in AD...hope you'll enjoy your stay here as well! ;)

Welcome you stay here... and let's breath away..

You're being wise and evaulation here before sign up... By the way...
You're got right place here.. :)
:thumb:

Meg said:
Yoo-thaw...is that Utah?
Hurray!!! :applause: Yipee!!! :applause: You got it right! :applause: Wow, you are one of a heck great lip-reading smarties here. :applause: LOL :lol:

I'll give ya another lip-reading test: "All-of-you". What would it be? :whistle:

BTW, I am feeling so warm in here with ya all. Thanks bunchie... We'll have one B-I-G family with more newbies coming in everyday! We'll surely keep those newbies warm and give them plenty of TLC! :ily: :D :thumb:

Meg said:
I love you? :fingersx:

I use Olive Juice to tell my girls :)

Yep, you passed the 2nd lip-reading test! :applause:

The third test is gonna be real tough.

Here you go: Gas-oil.

:whistle:

BTW, I am still thanking to all others for their warm orientation comments to welcome me in the AD. :ty:

DeafVeggie said:
Yep, you passed the 2nd lip-reading test! :applause:

The third test is gonna be real tough.

Here you go: Gas-oil.

:whistle:

BTW, I am still thanking to all others for their warm orientation comments to welcome me in the AD. :ty:

Hey, I miss reading this thread, welcome aboard here.....

Gas-oil - Yes, girl ????

Back