Im 2nd cousin

CandGLoveMad

Reaction score
Hey i want to tell everyone that i'm 2nd cousin!!!!.. My cousin's girlfriend had a baby october 25 and its a BOY!.. his name is Christian Tyler.. He was born 7:17pm that night.. I'm so ExCITED!...

2nd of all.. My friend had baby first child its a boy... Nathan.. born October 26th i cant remember what time he was born... what a GOOD MONTH!..

My other friend first child had baby daughter born on October 13th.. I know FRIDAY the 13th i know but beautiful baby!...

I cant wait to see those pictures of my cousin's son.. his first child too cuz i have twin cousin... Dustin and his girlfriend and new baby lives in FLA and my other cousin Dylan lives with my aunt.. they are going to FLA in 2 weeks.. to see the baby.. LUCKY!...

My sister had 2nd child last august... august 17.. name Ty David Bolen.. I"m so excited that im aunt again!... I have neice who is almost 3 year old name Brenna.. shes happy to have a brother Ty.. lives in OK...

My great friend has a 2 year old son.. and shes pregnant again.. shes due in march 2007 and i'm hoping for a G I R L!.. if she do.. i'm going to her place in SYR and see the baby and spoil her.. cuz i always wanted to see a girl so cute.. cant wait hehe!...

that sall i'm updating...

TTYL!

I already have one 4 year old son thats it i cant have any more babies cuz i'm diabetic

congrate i am 2nd cousin myself too to a one year old son of my cousin smile

Great, that's nice--now all you have to do is wait 'til the day you'll become an uncle and then *shudders*...a grandpa! :lol:

Anyhow...*wtg!* ;)

~RR

Aw Congratulations girl, and I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to have anymore children :(

Back