ILLINOIS SCHOOL for HEALTH CAREERs

carianne

Reaction score
For those who live in illinois (chicagoland) and is interested in MEDICAL FIELD such as medical assistant, dental assistant, and billing/coding. NEwS FLASH on ILLINOIS SCHOOL for HEALTH CAREERs!

If you come across to ILLINOIS SCHOOL for HEALTH CAREERS (near OHARE), please CONTACT ME!

I had a terrible experience w/ that school. I was admitted to the school to get my MEDICAL ASSISTANT back in NOV 2008. I was enrolled, school KNEW I was deaf and requested an interpter. They failed to provided an interpter and REFUSED to pay for one. As they said, it cost more than my TITION!

So then I had to fought for my right, decided to go to a different school (by my own choice with i am happy with.) But the point of matter is the school failed to give what I NEEDED which was an interpter!

IF you decided you want to attend that school, and they DO provide an interpter, GREAT! if they DO NOT provide an interpter, PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME RIGHT AWAY. (carianneconnor@gmail.com). THEY ARE REQUIRE BY LAW TO PROVIDE an intp. (that goes for ALLLLL SCHOOLs in ILLINOIS!). I WILL FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT and GET YOU what you need! Dont be scared. Dont be shy.

Back