Illegal to feed homeless people all over USA

I have been seeing ads for meds on TV and it will something say if you can't afford the meds you can get help from the company that made it. I wonder if this is true.

hell no, they make it because they want to make and SELL...not give away,...where did you get that from???

hell no, they make it because they want to make and SELL...not give away,...where did you get that from???

Um....

RxAssist - Patient Assistance Programs
Patient assistance programs are run by pharmaceutical companies to provide free medications to people who cannot afford to buy their medicine. RxAssist offers a comprehensive database of these patient assistance programs, as well as practical tools, news, and articles so that health care professionals and patients can find the information they need. All in one place.

What? New Zealand doesn't have one?

I have been seeing ads for meds on TV and it will something say if you can't afford the meds you can get help from the company that made it. I wonder if this is true.

I've seen that. I don't remember if they didn't have it back then or i didn't quallify.

All I can say is, "WTF?" My hubby and I have been homeless. We never panhandled because it was bad enough having people looking at us like we were filthy, worthless bums just because we were living out of a van that was 20+ years old and looked rougher than hell. we have had to resort to digging in dumpsters for food plenty of times. Whenever we see some poor bugger out with no home or any food we help as we can. We give food, or if we happen to have a little money in our pocket we give them that too. We even went and bought a good tent and a couple of sleeping bags for a couple of kids who were homeless and had nothing but a couple of small back packs with all they owned in this world a while back. We are far from rich, as anyone who has read some of my posts will see. But, we've been in that position and can not turn a blind eye. A society that ignores it's poor and downtrodden is doomed.

I have to agree with you, and I personally been there. I hate them so much that I had to survive anyway. HOWEVER, the idea of making serving the needy illegal seems that the government actually went above the law, why do I think that way? Well, simple put, recently there was a firemen panhandling in DC/MD/VA to raise funds. I don't see anything wrong with it BUT if government allows their department panhandling and prohibits WE THE PEOPLE serving those who are really needy, as this does not make any sense to me at all. Outlaw the community, but allowing government do whatever they want? That is NOT RIGHT! And this shows how hypocrite our government is, and their attempt to get above the law.
Whats more, why are our government worrying about Syria? We have problems here at our home, this is really sad!

All I can say is, "WTF?" My hubby and I have been homeless. We never panhandled because it was bad enough having people looking at us like we were filthy, worthless bums just because we were living out of a van that was 20+ years old and looked rougher than hell. we have had to resort to digging in dumpsters for food plenty of times. Whenever we see some poor bugger out with no home or any food we help as we can. We give food, or if we happen to have a little money in our pocket we give them that too. We even went and bought a good tent and a couple of sleeping bags for a couple of kids who were homeless and had nothing but a couple of small back packs with all they owned in this world a while back. We are far from rich, as anyone who has read some of my posts will see. But, we've been in that position and can not turn a blind eye. A society that ignores it's poor and downtrodden is doomed.

I have to agree with you, and I personally been there. I hate them so much that I had to survive anyway. HOWEVER, the idea of making serving the needy illegal seems that the government actually went above the law, why do I think that way? Well, simple put, recently there was a firemen panhandling in DC/MD/VA to raise funds. I don't see anything wrong with it BUT if government allows their department panhandling and prohibits WE THE PEOPLE serving those who are really needy, as this does not make any sense to me at all. Outlaw the community, but allowing government do whatever they want? That is NOT RIGHT! And this shows how hypocrite our government is, and their attempt to get above the law.
Whats more, why are our government worrying about Syria? We have problems here at our home, this is really sad!

I agree Diehardbiker. The rich get richer and the rest of us are getting trampled under their collective feet. It's all "Lords and Serfs" now. Anyone the rich deem unworthy is just shit out of luck and the uber-rich just figures they should lay down and die. Ain't it a bitch.

Back