Illegal Alien with 7 Kids Got Food Stamps, Housing &

thanks.my I just finish last letter when you answer that that quick

1908323_10152236439377690_2087764201301527361_n.jpg

There is a real lack of details about just what she collected. But . . . let's don't forget the kids. If she had them after she came here they are citizens and at least some of the benefits may have been for them.

if it legal thing to do in your country not lot you can do...having 7kids when not afford it is the crime that aply to legal and illegal the world really

Most homeless people are drug abusers and many jobs won't hire you if you use drug.

I don't have much sympathy for drug abusers, but I agree with you about homeless vets.

Oh pleeeease...:roll:
Homeless vets are drug abusers by your logic.

Oh pleeeease...:roll:
Homeless vets are drug abusers by your logic.

Your attitude is funny. :lol:

Many homeless veterans have mental illness like PTSD and some of them use drugs, also VA isn't doing good job to get them out of homeless. Homeless veterans are only group that I have sympathy because they served to support our country and I have a lot of respect for veterans.

when in Tacoma some years ago saw lot of vets walking around half uniform and stoned,they were in some form of home... SAD thing was the neighbourhood hated them and ignored them.... your goverments at the time sent them to war many against's wishes very least can do is help them best way you all can give the vets everything
Humble opinion of someone who not American and don't live there.

Your attitude is funny. :lol:

Many homeless veterans have mental illness like PTSD and some of them use drugs, also VA isn't doing good job to get them out of homeless. Homeless veterans are only group that I have sympathy because they served to support our country and I have a lot of respect for veterans.

SOME of them???? Try the vast majority.
I know.
I work for the VA.

SOME of them???? Try the vast majority.
I know.
I work for the VA.

My father is retired Marine and I met veterans st school, including discharged, so my father shared with me about some homeless veterans used illegal drugs to deal with mental illness.

Back