If your kitteh's bored

JamieLynn

Reaction score
How to keep it entertained... who needs all those expensive toys? Throw in ideas on how YOU keep your kitteh entertained :giggle:

I remember my cat Mozart loved out of my drawers, he'd first take everything out that was inside and then found himself a perfect spot to nape :roll:
And Bibi's all time favorite toys were foil balls and newspapers :D

In the meantime, here's an interesting idea :giggle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udz9xTPrrUw]YouTube - Pinball Kitteh[/ame]

ew. kittie playing in bathtub? a cesspool of germs and dirt? ew

haha cute! i m a mother. I wish I could add the soft covered pipe in the video. anyway, my furkids love to play with whatever my kids' small toys that have dropped on the floor. They walk and check them out then play with them. For example, mighty beanz toy. It seems to me that they can't ignore the mighty beanz toys. So they had to hit and catch it back and forth. cutie.

doggies don't wipe their butties and sleep on your bed. ew! :giggle:

Cats don't always lick their bottom either and their feet are usually filthy, yet they will sleep anywhere they want to. :laugh2: That's why you need to see a doctor when you get mauled by a cat, because ... think about where their paws have been.

disgusting.... disgusting..... now I know why my dad doesn't like animals in the house. He believes the dogs belong in backyard.

disgusting.... disgusting..... now I know why my dad doesn't like animals in the house. He believes the dogs belong in backyard.

That's why mom likes our dog more than our cat. The dog is "cleaner" than the cat. Get scratched by a dog? No worries, just get some antibacterial cream. Get scratched by a cat? Go into ER right away or face a massive infection that won't go away. And yep, my stepdad got mauled by our cat and he refused to see a doctor until his arm swelled up three times its own size.

Anyway... toys...

I don't know much other than boxes, my family cat ignore all the other toys we got her.

Oh, this reminds me of my friend's cat Mowgli which more than once was using the toy gym once the baby grew out of it :D It was reeeaaally funny to watch! :D

Souggy, empty boxes are always a nice toy!!!! There's plenty of stuff you can make yourself out of boxes...

that's why I don't like it when dog gets on bed or sofa. dog belongs to floor. SIT! STAY!

aww youre meanie. :D

Cats don't always lick their bottom either and their feet are usually filthy, yet they will sleep anywhere they want to. :laugh2: That's why you need to see a doctor when you get mauled by a cat, because ... think about where their paws have been.

LOL! You caught me that one! *mumbles!*

That's why mom likes our dog more than our cat. The dog is "cleaner" than the cat. Get scratched by a dog? No worries, just get some antibacterial cream. Get scratched by a cat? Go into ER right away or face a massive infection that won't go away. And yep, my stepdad got mauled by our cat and he refused to see a doctor until his arm swelled up three times its own size.

Anyway... toys...

I don't know much other than boxes, my family cat ignore all the other toys we got her.

Sorry to hear about your stepdad. welllllll cats still rock! :o my three cats are indoors but i know it still does not matter.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_xPYbwI8sA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Kitten, ferrets and a paperbag[/ame]

My kitten's never bored. He is always occupied with my dogs. I posted the video under my thread in pets category.

Back