If you won a lot of money....

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you won a lot of money let's say over a million of dollars and the only way you will receive the money if you had to give half of your money to one person who would you give it to. Remember just one person.

Maybe Ashley? :D But i'd give it to my mother to repay back for what she had done for me

just one person?...

For myself, I would give half of my money to the ' hungry children ' program....Anything for the children

I would say that I would give it to my mother so she can purchase or build a bigger home with more space and share the happiness with my father. Then do whatever she wants with it - distrubute it to my siblings and nieces. :) :) Oh, that would be a dream coming true!

^Angel^ said:
just one person?...

For myself, I would give half of my money to the ' hungry children ' program....Anything for the children
Ouch! *there goes my heart* I was going to say I'll give my half to you ^Angel^, But.. I wanted to see what your respond was.:(

Aw, I'm sorry.....how about 1/3 rd of it?.. :aw:

I would give half to my grandma Maria to cover her health and home.

I will give it to the owner of alldeaf forum!!

He or she certainly deserved it :applause:

i will pay my old bills off first then give $ to shelter who homeless.. also put some $ in bank for my kids in future what they need... then me last buy house...

Give it to my mom. She gave up lot for us. She deserve it more than anyone else.

Well, the first thing I would do is immediately give 35% of it to my favorite charity: the Internal Revenue Service. That just leaves 15% to worry about. Since California is a community property state, the answer is obvious—I would give the rest to Mrs. Chimp. :mrgreen:

I give it to my ex boss, He gave me my dream i thought it would never happen. Hes also my best friend. He gave me a job like time ago working on the baltimore orioles baseball club. I was a groundscrew member of the orioles at the old memorial stadium. I got to meet many of the players of the orioles that a normal fan couldnt dream to get close to them like i did. My favorite is still rick dempsey. Heres a photo of him.
RickDempsey.jpg

And this is the stadium i used to work.
baltmem2.jpg

I cannot give out his name he told me not to. But he now works for the baltimore ravens NFL team he gives me free passes to watch em.

Ohh, that's gonna be hard.. I'd either pick my sister or my best-friend. I think I'll do a coin toss on that.

coughs* sure, josh, u SURE wld give me the half :) lol

I'd give it to my dad, so tht way my mom won't blow all of it :)

I would give it to my mom becuz she deserve it; also give some to the coclear foundation for children that has no insurance.

Surely to an honest person who would be capable of doing good work for handicapped persons. :deaf:

This is of course, assuming that my half would be shared with my husband and kids...

I'd probably give the other half to whoever needed it the most, and someone I know would share it with another person who needed a boost...This way it goes a long way and more people are happy. :)

Back